I think is time now

@Dev_VKC if I’m not remember wrong Jocodragon come out in a Island Challenge(I’m not sure about this) a long time a ago and we need him live again in some event,I remember i played the event but could finish cause of problems with this country and lose the monster,please a think is time to see him again, stop giving us the sames SEs,I’m all my time in neo I got Blazebones like 10 times In events

9 Likes

I think it was a pvp reward almost a year ago, but it’s worth asking for it.

2 Likes

And gandal frog please

1 Like

Please feature santabeast also :smile:

Enough of your puny 5★ requests. Can we have Sakuralisk featured?

2 Likes

Yeah I’m pretty sure it was PvP too

1 Like

Yeah chief let’s ■■■■■■■ gooooo

1 Like

Idk for my is IC

I agree with all of these. Also add Santayet (#423) to the list!

1 Like

Uh u are One Keets? U are a legend for me lol nice to finally meet u

2 Likes

Santayet is from friend chest i guess (the one which summons 3 yukis now right ??))

Is it confirmed to be in the friend chest pool?

And yes it’s the unevolved form of the mon that summons yukis

Yes it’s definitely in the friend chest pool, but super rare

I think I have him,I never got Shiny Moji or Boxjaw or Yin or Yang but i definitely have him

So I’ve been waiting for a while to see when jocodragon will be featured again it seems like it’s been years and I was just wondering if he is ever going to make an appearance again if anyone knows anything feel free to send me a message

5 Likes

Let it be in shop devs 10 tickets i will buy it :+1: .

2 Likes

I make a tread like this a few days ago

I hope developers will update Ticket Shop and Egg banner (e.x. Rare Gold Egg lineups) more frequently. Users are happy because they have more choices. Developers may also be happy if they consume Gems and Tickets.

5 Likes

supershell hasn’t been featured in all the time ive been playing the game. over a year.

Lol but that was an unic event