Friend chest

@Dev_VKC Any chance we could have a function where we can claim more than 200 points at a time? It takes ages spamming the button lol.

Also when you use the 5 free rolls it still takes you to the Gem rolling page which can sometimes cause an accidental roll.

Thanks for listening to the feedback on the Dex. It’s so much better now :blush:

15 Likes

Any odds you can make it so it doesn’t default back to the featured egg after your 5 free rolls. It’s just inconvenient

1 Like

Boxjaw is only featured in it. And it has 0.0000001% of appearance

1 Like

I know! I’d really like boxjaw too but never seem to hatch it

Also Yin and Yang. I’ve done at least a thousand rolls and still have neither.

2 Likes

What are the actual odds of these guys? Boxjaw, yin/ yang etc

0 apparently

1 Like

Yin + Yang + Ankoudragon + Aurodragon

Lol yh. Getting one of em is easy. But boxjaw :scream:

Tell me specifically how I can ‘easily’ get them and then I’ll believe you?

Oh wait, there is no way! It’s completely based on luck.

Lol I said it based on probability. Getting from 2 is easier than getting from one lol :rofl:

Yeah but not easily. Also all the three probably have a similar drop rate.

1 Like

I have 3 of 1 and 2 of the other but still no boxjaw.

Currently have 900K friend points.

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC you need to raise the odds of hatching these guys, it’s almost impossible.

Bet you can’t wait to spam that button :joy::joy:

1 Like

There is many featured monsters guys:

Boxjaw
Shiny Moji
Yin
Yang
Eggsecutioner
Thugturkey
Santabeast
Shiny Dreadgar (Not confirmed)

Lol these are the only ones remaining to get for me. I didn’t know that they featured shiny moji lol

The odds of getting Boxjaw in the friend chest is absurd, I have been months without letting a single friend point escape, I have tried saving them and nothing works because the opportunity to obtain it is scarce, I think I should increase its probability there or be delivered as a reward for some event, we had it in one once, but that was a long time ago, Neo was not even playing yet and if he did play it was not layers of complete some level. This is a thread that I started months ago asking for a way to get it, several people said they would get one soon but here is the proof that has had a ridiculous time and it hasn’t arrived yet.

5 Likes

To be honest all the odds of the featured one are broken, I open a ton of points evertime and still didn’t find the 4 stars monsters

@Killerdog is there a list from all the monsters you can get by friend chest points?