Which ark should I boost?

This is under pvp because I’m boosting the ark for pvp not pve.
I’m about 30k crystals away from a grade booster and would like to know who to boost:
Astroleon A ranked
Vegitiger A ranked
Minespider C ranked
Angelon D ranked
Luxnight C ranked
Or plasmorex B ranked

I’m leaning towards astroleon just because I can get an S ranked vegitiger later on in the game, but if not astroleon then whom should I boost?

Of those, none.

I’d say Minespider.

Out of those, I’d say Minespider. Although it would be best to use it on something else, or save it.

Astroleon is an decent ark, but there is better arks to have in your lineup.

Vegitiger , as you say, you can get one later in the game.

Minespider doesn’t really need bonus actions unless you NEED to stun something with it - then it can be useful. But in any case it’s not really worth boosting a C grade. It will however always be good enough to be in your lineup, even as better and better OM arkadians come out. Also unless you can time eggs though it might be hard to get a better ranked one.

Angelon would be good to have as an S, but it’s not worth boosting a D, and you could always farm for a better rank for that anyway.

Luxknight can be a decent ark, but again you can just farm for a better rank.

Most of my arks are S ranked and those were the only ones worth boosting. Only ones that aren’t are the above ones and Halopard (I could farm one easily) and like gremknight (I can farm easily). I think I will boost minespider tho, thx for everyone’s input :smiley:

Like what Crystal said, of those none.

Astroleon isn’t one of the best for pvp.

Vegitiger, you’ll get its S sooner or later.

Minespider - mostly used for its time bomb so no much need for BA.

The rest - don’t be bothered. Won’t be S anytime soon & you will soon replace them with the release of more OM arks.

So I have every in game ark and astroleon, felimancer, and minespider are my egg arks (A,C,C), what arks do u suggest I boost?

Save it.

Ok don’t know what I would save it for though, unless i somehow don’t get an S ranked OM ark

I’d say yetigo is the way to go. Even if yours is an E rank, it will make a lot of difference to have it a D.

My yetigo is S ranked, get on my level XD

Go for minespider and stop worrying about it.
Most arks you will get from now on will be S rank anyway (om arks)

I disagree with mine spider. Let’s face it, you simply want to metallize, then explode. It’s simple and needs no bonus actions. Granted, you can stun opponents, but at least in my experience it almost never works and it’s only for 50 TU. Furthermore, your spider would still only be B rank. I would boost vegitiger if you’re fairly far from it because it takes FOREVER to get there. His bonus actions will be much more beneficial than spider and an S is exponentially better than a B anyway. If you’re close to getting one, then stop PvP’ing, grind to get an Omega, and boost that. If you already have one at S, then just boost Angelon.

^id much rather boost my other arks instead of angelon! I think I’m going to boost my minespider though because a 50 stun could save its life

The stun rarely works. It’s not worth boosting.

I wuold say Vegitiger too… boosting the others is useless.

But it still does work. I played a couple of games today. I have an S Minespider, and although I didn’t need to stun for it to survive the TU it needed, I ended up getting 3 BA and stunning the one arkadian that could have hit any of my arkadians.

As I said previously I think Minespider would be the best option, but I’d seriously consider saving the boost instead.

Ok I will save it then until I need it