Where the hell is chronox 😭

So it takes 20tickets to try to find Chronox with a 40% chance of finding him and since 3 days I have tried around 4 to 5 times, but everytime i grt the same thing you didn’t find chronox.

THERE’S A 40% CHANCE.

Should have got it by now in 4 to 5 tries :sob::sob::sob:

Also can someone tell me how many chapters are there to find chronox, just was to see of spending tickets everyday is even worth this choro event.

Thanks

Honestly, in the long run Chronox isnt worth the hassle to begin with. For new players his SE form is pretty strong, but if you are getting some decent egg rolls he gets outclassed quickly and even more so later on when you start evolving your legends. When he first came out he was quite incredible due to his very high speed coupled with Faststrike and Timestrike, also getting Timestrike All and Bloodthirst in his evolved form, but since then his speed got heavily nerfed so he cant just come in and get a kill, furthermore his Timestrike All is relatively weak unless you couple it with something like Cybereon and Stun Boom.

All in all, Chronox/Chronozeros is, imo, a waste of time and the SE forms of the monsters required to evolve him are FAR superior to the Legend himself.

Also… his SS sucks… summoning 4 mons seems great on paper but, being all Epic mons that have Stun Revenge, one of the worst passives in the game currently, it’s just not worth the cost to your team.

3 Likes

It took me about a month to get him .My luck was super bad

I recently started a thread talking about the subject of Chronozeros. When you finally get Chronox you will realize that you’ll need 4 SE starters to evolve him. It’s up to you to think whether it’s justifiable. Here’s my thread and you can have a read through. The people that thought the process to get him is justified are all veteran players, so it would be good to get new player’s opinions too.

1 Like

How about the chocolate monster with 20% chance or so, really good rng btw.
Bs hhhhh

Thanks for replying.
The requirements to evolve him are preposterous so for now have decided to stay away from Pershing him

I need those tickets desperately to ultra evolve my current lineup.

I got 5 star potential monsters stuck at 3 star, wo will focus on them for now.

Use epic potions on them before you evolve so you dont have to use SE potions

About this I really need help to understand how potions work.

I read that you should use potions before you evolve a monster, this applies to any monster i am evolving
Or only when I am evolving into chronox?

So i should use potions on the starting 4 when they are 5 stars and abput to turn into chronox or when they are 4 stars or when they are small at 3 stars itself?

Please help as this one I am unable to understand the potions efficient use

If you really need chronozeros, dont use potion on the epic / super epic starter first.
The system will automatically choose monster with the higher bonus as ingredients

Ok here’s how it works.

1st, forget Chronox. Hes a terrible monster.

2nd, monsters hatched from eggs go in rarity from Epic, Super Epic, Legend, and Mythic.

3rd, Epic mons require Epic potions, Super Epic mons require Super Epic potions, and so on and so forth.

The exception to this general rule is monsters you get from Monster Hunt (the first 4, Kong, Raptor, Galv, Wolf), Chronox who, as mentioned earlier is bad, and monsters you catch offline on the islands and in temples.

The monsters you catch in the temples that have 3 stars but the ability to become 5 stars can receive Epic potions as long as they are not Ultra Evolved into their 5 star forms, as 5 Stars means Super Epic and Super Epics, as stated above, require Super epic potions. The 4 starter mons are the same. You can ultra evolve them to their 4 star forms and they can use Epic potions. Once you Ultra Evolve them a second time into their 5 star/Super Epic forms, they will require Super Epic potions.

The maximum amount of potions on any monster is 9. The potions apply a benefit to your monsters at 3 different levels, +3 (meaning it has been given 3 potions), +6, and +9. Each of these tiers apply the following 2 effects: an Increase to the Entrance Speed (the amount of seconds your monster enters the field with before it can move) and Move TU (the amount of seconds required to use each of its skills.) Having a higher amount of potions on a mon makes it faster and able to make moves quicker in battle, thus making it more effective.

To wrap this all up, as Epic potions are FAR easier to come by, especially in the beginning of the game, than Super Epic potions are, you are better off using Epic potions on you 4 starters and island caught mons that can Ultra Evolve rather than evolving them first and having to use the far more rare Super Epic potions.

Make sense?

That’s incorrect. The system automatically chooses the monsters with the lowest amount of bonus as the ingredients.

@DMG_LUCKDRAGON You really think Chronozeros is that terrible?? He got heavily nerfed after being OP on release. However, a recent update buffed his speed so it’s not so bad. For a newer player Chronozeros is a great stun immune sweeper. Having monsters with killing power is very important at the beginning which is one of the reasons Galvbane is so good. Chronozeros’ 2nd form is another good monster to be using right at the beginning.

1 Like

I agree with you that hes not as bad as he was, but imo he is still pretty bad. Not terrible, but I dont think hes nearly as good as the SEs he takes to fully evolve.

1 Like

I wont bother to use my ticket for him, not worth 20 ticket for 0 exp.
40% is a visual rate since im already use 240 ticket and stuck on chapter 1.

Yes got it.

I have quite a lot of potions and I haven’t used them.

Today did a mistake of evolving a 5 star monster into a 6 star. :sleepy:

After seeing your message I realise now i should have given him all the potions first at 5 star itself.

What a kind of stupid I am :cry:

It doesn’t work like that for every monster. Chronox and the starters are exceptions.

Oh. Thank god

Sorry for asking so many questions but just to clarify

My wolffrost is at 4 star now.

Before I evolve it to 5 star I should use all 4 star potions on him correct? (so when he is evolved to 5 star he will have +bonuses)

1 Like

Yes. But note that if you decide to make Chronozeros, it will consume all your +9 superepic starters if you don’t have copies of them

Got it

So If I give let’s say 3 potions to a monster who’s 4 star and then evolve him to a 5 star will those 3 bonuses go away?

Sorry i am being super paranoid I know but just want to make sure as I have one ready for evolution