Is Chronozeros a good legend?

I think chronozeros is in the good tier legend but I just don’t see him often in a team in pvp as well as the teams posted here, so is it worthy to ulta evolve my choro?

very solid legendary and he is free so he is definitely worth evolving. make sure you make him +9 before evolving him to his final form though!

And the great thing is you can make him +9 without using legend pots. Just Super Epic pots will do. As mentioned do it before last evolution

Wish I knew that before I evolved mine ages ago. :sweat_smile: Noob mistake. Ah well, you live and learn.

Besides that he’s a solid legendary and as mentioned before, he’s free so go for it.

Chrono used to be a gamebreaking legendary, until it got a nerf. Still a solid sweeper to put in your team, especially since it’s readily available.

May I ask why would you wait for that

To get Chronozeros you need to Ultra evolve 2 times, so before you Ultra evolve him the first time, the game thinks him to be a Super Epic, so you can give him Super Epic bonus potions, which are more easy to come by. After you Ultra Evolve him for the first time, you can Ultra Evolve him a second time to get six full stars, the same way you would Ultra Evolve any legendary, so now the game thinks that its a legendary so you need legendary potions to upgrade his bonus.

2 Likes

If u wait for him to become a legend before you give him the 5 star super epic potions. You will need to use 6 star potions. It’s hard to get 6 star potions in this game so it’s very important not to waste them on Chrono because he is the only legend in the whole game that we can use 5 star potions on and get the benefit of 6 star potions.

Make sure u give him nine 5 star potions before evolving.

It’s the same thing with the starters. You can give them 4 star potions before evolving them to their last form. But v don’t do this until you fully evolve Chrono. He uses the starter monsters as ingredients to fully evolve

1 Like

Can you tell me me his stats before Nerf

His speed was originally 60 instead of 22, and Faststrike was 100sec instead of 160sec. His other stats haven’t been changed.

1 Like

Also, faststrike did more damage. It did enormous damage below 50s and often one-shot up to ~80s I think. Can’t remember exactly but it was one of the best moves in the game with 100TU and could one-shot pretty much any enemy as long as they weren’t stunned.

With the three nerfs it’s now a good sweeper for everyone in the early-mid game but people often cycle it out later on as they pick monster which synergise to create combos or have higher speed so are less likely to die before their first turn. That’s probably why you don’t see it as much as you’d think (since we all have access to it).

Before many nerfs including it’s fast strike nerf it as pretty decent and was used. Now seems slow and laboured and better alternatives are out

Before the fix it was broken powerful now it’s a great free legend

The broken the better :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Chrono was op with faststrike at 67% speed then they nerfed him to the ground and a few months ago they released tygo wich have the same fastrike move with 60% speed plus stun converter :neutral_face:very well played by devs

3 Likes

Chrono was way worse due to having no weakness and a max damage window of 100 tu

1 Like

Oh that makes sense, thanks!

Same can be done with galvboss and the starters right?

1 Like

I think need fix sp to 60

1 Like

Yes.

2 Likes