When will your pathetic, low grade servers will work ?????

I’m to a point where I can’t even get angry anymore, so frikkin tired of asking again & again to fix your servers!!

Even @Saul1417 can’t even play PvP properly, he has changed his device and yet this problem never goes away.

I think neomon & co’ really needs to look for better bug fixing & server management team ,
Coz no offence to you @Dev_BRD. I don’t think you can handle all of this constant issues which keep on coming…

That moment when you return to the game after 4-5 months and nothing changed. Scam deals. Bugs bugs bugs. Shitty servers. But hey at least the devs are communicative and never get tiered from apologising every week.
At least it seems that there are more than 2 updates a year.

The servers were acting up a lot this morning. And @Heros yea it’s about time more updates came

I have no hope of getting the rewards now

I just faced Saul in PvP??

So I wanna point out something,
@Dev_BRD hoping it’ll help.

At every game freeze, which ends up being a loss for me,
Everytime I have lords or titanomoth on field & they have overwatch up, the moment they are attacked , game always freezes up, so I try to connect & disconnect my internet to HOPE I get a chance to reconnect, out of 9-10 tries, it worked one time despite me waiting for 10-15 secs before pressing yes.
Please do something about it.

My freeze and DC my opponent had titanmoth on HG and I SBAd him and Bane was coming in next but only Titanmoth died leaving an open spot and Bane never came in and the game froze and I lost.

Probably the update bug?

It has happened before & after update.

That’s weird, never happened to me :thinking:

We are still currently investigating this issue, and hope to have it fixed as soon as possible. We are also working on improving reconnection to matches which we hope to include in the next coming update.

1 Like

For me it’s starting the game in the first place. Takes 5+ tries

Im afraid to keep playing lol. Im 55th and falling slowly from not playing. But if I DC again ill fall like 30 spots so Im just gonna play it safe and not play at all.

Your right you did, it got close at the mid to end game. But today is about the first day in 10 I have been able to play properly. I’ve only just got to 100 wins and now have no chance of getting all the rewards

Before this update, in all 19 days of PvP , I’ve had so many DC losses!!
Today was the height of it!!
4-5 of em,!!

Yeah you beat me well. I can’t remember the match exactly but it was good :slight_smile: It sounds like you’ve had the hardest time getting to 100 wins, hope you have no issues next season.

I had water frontline into celeshine in 5th. Yep I have and I will definitely not hit 150 wins now to get the potions which is annoying as I should of been there along time ago if it wasn’t for the issues

I just had my first disconnect from a match and couldn’t reconnect. I’m currently using data so that could be it but at the time I was struggling I also had Facebook messenger messages coming in so my internet couldn’t have been that bad.

Whoever it was I disconnected from (I remember it was a forum user), I hope you got a win. It counted neither as win or lose for me. Count yourself lucky because I was sweeping my way through your team. I had the win for sure :wink:

EDIT: It’s refreshed now… Dingus and it gave me the loss -_-

Ya thats what it does. You freeze and it doesnt register at first. But you back out and go back in and you’ve lost

pvp same as ever
6 tries 6 dc bullcrap
i guess ill stop playing again lol