When will your pathetic, low grade servers will work ?????

i remember before the pvp update where dev said they will use new server (june 2018), pvp still playable even though its slow
but now its really unplayable.
ill try again tmrw if its still unplayable, then be it i will hibernate from playing this again

Im using my mobile data to play NM and after new servers update i never ever had a dc wich is strange but true :thinking:
I have no idea why servers are slow or dc everytime for some unlucky people

1 Like

For me the servers are bad in the morning yet perfect in the evening. I live in the uk just so you have an idea of the times I mean

You’re the first one to complain about disconnects on the whole forum.

I’ve had 0 over the course of around 150-200 matches.

I’ve also had the same issue, what you on about?

Just because you had a perfect PvP , dosent mean its supposed to go perfect for everyone?
Must be a nice veiw from a small pond I suppose?

1 Like

@Zardecil are you sure only me? dont compare my problem with your own perfect game. go check thread in Jun-Jul and see each post (if you have time) there are couple of peoples who have the same problem like me

@MonkeyDluffy couldnt agree more

1 Like

I only noticed some unstable connection yesterday morning. Other than that the connection has been fine. Only 2 dc of few hundred battles

1 Like

I had a couple disconnects in play on Friday.

Zard has special mod servers. Remember the Memorial Day PvP? He didn’t experience the 2 day outtage that many of us experienced.

4 Likes

The only disconnects I’ve experienced are from sore losers. Seriously they need to be penalised in some way…

Sometimes I have trouble matchmaking. Other than that pvp has been reasonably stable for me.

1 Like

Hahahahaha

1 Like

Mine’s doing well