PvP, servers and bugs

Like what it will take to make this game stable?
Can’t connect to servers is like we know servers are being changed ,
Bugs happen,

Then there is instant defeat screen ? Like wtf?
You select a move , & bam, defeat.

This is getting really absurd now !!
Why release PvP event when you know servers are faulty and it will take time ,
I’d rather wait for an proper event , other than playing a faulty one !!

@devs, you guys are lame af sometimes

2 Likes

yep. I’m not playing it til Devs wake tf up . some gems and couple leg potions not worth the frustration .

3 Likes

I’ve had 0 issues after playing a lot of pvp. Don’t know what is up with it, but it’s not all the devs fault lol. If it was, then I must be the luckiest person on the planet.

Screenshot_20180605-195413

New bug, we are not even move yet
Instant defeat, ffs…

I think theres a difference between bugs and server hangups. But the servers were garbage over the weekend. They’re good now though.

I’ve done prob 150 matches this PvP but only had one big where my shadowyrm got skipped from the beginning.

You must be at a different place, coz clearly you didn’t see the mess at lounge or in our clan chat,
How many ppl were mentioning that they can’t connect or instant defeat screen , or game is freezing!!

So much for. Being lucky ( what a bs thing to say)

Devs only fault was to release PvP event when they KNEW servers are being changed , and it may cause problems in PvP , we SHOULD NOT RELEASE PVP UNTIL THESE SERVERS ARE FIXED!

Well you explain to me why my pvp was working fine for the entirety of the event then.

Really? Bro it was completely down for the entirety of Saturday. Then it was down again Sunday.

The servers were garbage and VKC admitted they were unstable “for some reason”

There are levels of hypocrisy you know!!

Are you so presistent to defend Devs that you will ignore 15-20 players who complained about those servers ,??

Yeah, I was playing fine saturday and sunday, enjoying figuring out ankoudragon in non-link setups.

Hypocrisy → The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one’s own behavior does not conform.

I fail to see how this is applicable here.

Are you naive to ignore my experiences because they don’t back up your own opinion? I repeat: I have had no issues with servers in pvp this time around. AKA, I must be lucky, or there is something else going on here. Up to you to decide which one it is.

You alone had the perfect PvP this time around, I get it.
Mostly others did not.

me too. i couldnt access online over the weekend

Guys the way you’re all attacking Zardecil is pretty harsh. He’s literally stating the fact that PvP worked fine for him over the weekend, you can’t dispute that. Sorry that you had a hard time dealing with the servers, I hope you got the rewards and fun you wanted in the end.

I too had no issues for the whole of PvP. Over the weekend I played a lot, it’s when I got most of my wins. I had slight issues with the score, no. of wins and ranking not showing but that was just something visual and I knew I was getting score because I could continue collecting rewards. I guess we were affected differently depending on region or something. Me and Zardecil were lucky, as well as the people we were playing against all weekend.

I have to say this, but only person really attacking zard is me here bro.
Coz me & him has differences & different opinions.

Point is, just coz he had a perfect PvP, it doesn’t deny the fact other players didn’t had any luck what so ever,. And despite that, he keeps on defending devs.

@Zardecil if it offended you or I disrespected you, apologies bro, but I’ll be real & honest about my opinion. #nofilter

1 Like

Still … pvp working for A few players here is not worth defending the devs over xD . almost all the chatter was about how busted pvp was.
& @Zardecil u musta not played too much I don’t see u in the rankings :face_with_monocle::laughing:

1 Like

Lucky bro. I could have used Saturday to play. But alas. US, Indonesia and India were all down most of, if not all of, Saturday and I think some of the guys from Germany were in the same boat. So it seems pretty widespread geographically.

1 Like

I have a problem yesterday I open a egg with rare gems and I got a epic monster and no super épic or legendary monster, what it’s this?

I’m in the US (Colorado) and played saturday and sunday. Not going to pretend the servers were perfect, but 24 wins is more than I’ve made in any other pvp event (been playing maybe 3-4 months?), and I think the disconnect/defeat bug only happened maybe three times over the whole event. It also seemed like the graphics were much less glitchy than other pvp events.

Guys there’s always room for improvement, and yeah it’d be super amazing if the servers never went down, but also this is still a fun game,
so maybe just try to accept it where it is instead of constantly stomping about things not working perfectly? I have actually been pretty hesitant to get more involved (like get line for instance) because people complain so dang much.

That’s weird bro. I would screenshot and contact support.

1 Like

Well that’s great that your servers worked bro.

But those of us with trouble aren’t talking about a minor hiccup. Were talking 36 hours of outage. They gave a compensation gem and I still got 81 wins over the tournament, but they do need to get their servers stable. We who pay to play expect a product that works as promised.