Fix your crappy servers

Freaken hell. My internet is perfect with everything else. Whenever lots of people are playing PvP I start getting disconnects. I’m losing battles during ranked because of this.

Please upgrade your servers. I’ll stop being F2P if you spend more money on them.

Could still be your side. Haven’t had any problems since 2019

1 Like

I stream YouTube and everything else perfectly. It’s common for different regions to have different performance. It only happens when it’s busy in PvP. When matchups are quick. If they don’t have any issues then why are we still getting compensation gems?

I thought you took most of 2020 off btw?

In fact, i only got 1 or 2 dc throughout the whole 2019. It can’t just be servers. My internet sucks sometimes but that hasn’t made me dc either.

1 Like

Others have had different experiences during 2019. It can be servers.

Lost 5 battles so far because of servers. The 15 seconds wait trick isn’t working anymore. Furious.

Server is stable. I never had a disconnection issue.

1 Like

I haven’t lost any battles from DC so far but I’m not gonna say that bad servers couldn’t be the problem

1 Like

Could be the device you’re using. When I had a older android with less processing power, I DCed more

1 Like

The only bad experience I had with the server was before the ranking, in the middle of a fight the server skipped the turn of both players, and thanks that I was the one who took the victory but had it been the opposite would be as annoying as your .
I think that these things should not happen and less now that the ranking is present