When is the update coming!

If there isnt going to be added to do for in the game this update then im going to be very dissapointed… I mean what are we supposed to do ? Pvp ? Not working due to bug! OM? Once a week… ! Infinite dungeon? Numerous time the Same… !

Yeah ^ I haven’t gone on the game for a little while! got my fusion gear wolf recipe thing (only one) and then quit because I gave up on the eggs too ~.~

I’m just really bad with games like that.

Im not bad at these games but being not bad leaves me now with only the infinite dungeon to do…
Im so bored…

Yes i really hope there is a content update. As much as i love this game there is nothng to do but wait. OM once a week and thats really it. I have every catchable monster and every recipe done. And every mission done. This may end up like DIB. Waited months for a content update and completed it in an hour lol. But fingers crossed even some new monsters would be exciting enough

I hope ur wrong About the waiting for months

Lol so do i but dib took months. It felt as if after they released they moved on from it

They need to stop working on 5 other new games while one isnt even started or finished if They cant handle it

They are loosing so many players there is nothing to do like wow

Yep they will eventually fall if this continues and u can notice it by the forum , its kinda dead aswell

Yes concentrate on what you got and stop worrying about trying to push out more games. Its shocking they say there is an update waiting approval. And i personally play alot of games which have a new update weekly without these kind of problems. Im bored ive nothng to do il need to find a new game

Yep I agree