When do you like to use level boosters?

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been discussed before–couldn’t find it if so.

I currently have a pretty good amount of silver, and figure the best way to spend it is on level boosters (I have all the ocarinas I need). But I’m wondering when people think the best times to use level boosters are. The last levels from 90-99 on a good Arkadion? 80-99? Or levels on Arkadions you might not want to fight with a lot but need to get to 99 for the reward after 30 Arkadions are at 99? I don’t have an unlimited amount of silver, so don’t want to use it on Arkadions I’ll regret later!

Thanks!

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been discussed before–couldn’t find it if so.

I currently have a pretty good amount of silver, and figure the best way to spend it is on level boosters (I have all the ocarinas I need). But I’m wondering when people think the best times to use level boosters are. The last levels from 90-99 on a good Arkadion? 80-99? Or levels on Arkadions you might not want to fight with a lot but need to get to 99 for the reward after 30 Arkadions are at 99? I don’t have an unlimited amount of silver, so don’t want to use it on Arkadions I’ll regret later!

Thanks!

Well usually what I do is train an ark to lvl 90 and level booster the remaining 9 levels, I also use level boosters to evolve my hatchlings since its relatively annoying to train them all the way to lvl 50.

Thanks! Glad to hear someone else’s thoughts on this. That makes a lot of sense.

I don’t think I’ve ever used them…

However, this is because I rarely go down into the ID anymore (I’m somewhere around floor 900 and it bores me), and because all arks are automatically level 75 in PvP, regardless of their actual level outside PvP.