What quality of life improvements do you want?

True, in the beginning, that’s what I based my teams on

wait what, you’re the one responsible for analyzing the monsters :flushed::flushed:

I was definitely analysing it using the same method, but we differ in opinion in consistency. Thanks for going into so much detail, it was great to read and illustrated where we differ. Btw in the case of LeBroid I think you’re overestimating how long it survives. In my mind, Onigo is far better than LeBroid at least.

3 Likes

Lebroid usually dies pretty early because ppl are afraid of dunk. It’s just that it’s amazing when it doesn’t die and it’s also never deadweight unless it gets stunned or slept

Increase ticket cap after lvls 300 → :new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Just add them to shop for 10 Tix each/ or 5 for some.
Diamondoid is literally a 2 cost Ageis.

I think wishes for individuals with rare cases should be handled with care.

I personally think that there is no need to be hero rank 300+ and the game mechanics are mainly stopping long time before. Team size 206 is reached quickly, you don’t need more than 100 friends and no need for more than 180 tickets, since most events always pay you back the gems you use to recharge (if your HR is high enough).

I love icons more than most, but why is a satisfaction exclusively for DonT (I like him, I just use him as an example) important, just to collect an unachievable amount of monsters? Of course, the more monsters are introduced, the more possible icons, sure, but it’ll lead in a problematic system with endless possibilities that many games went into. Look at the SuperCell games, they became really boring the more they slaughter out that system. To upgrade a tower to the next level, you need to upgrade the town hall first. But you have to level up your town hall 5x before you can upgrade it. This takes like 1 to 2 month. Then you need so much money, that you have to upgrade your money storage first. Once you archived that, you can technically save to that amount of money, oh yes, you cannot save that high money anymore due to people stealing it from your base all the time, you need to highly gain the money from side quests. After you actually got it, upgrade the tower, wait 3 weeks till it’s upgraded to gain 3% more tower power. That system is not fun anymore after a while.

What I actually like to say is, why we need things, that only players can archive, that play since almost the beginning? New players can never reach that anymore, because they just don’t have enough playing time if you keep raising the level. HR 300 is already an extreme amount of experience points and a new player who strongly grinds on that, needs 4 or 5 years for it.

But I don’t want to sound too negative. The main game architecture with evolving monsters into a complete finished complex (SE = evolve and +9, Legendary = evolve and SS and +9, Mythic = awaken) is good. I’m not sure why they introduced the HP boost. I’m not sure if that was very clever to add another component into the upgrade architecture. They have their powercreep and earning point already introduced with the mythic monsters.

A game has to stay simple, the game mechanics are too complicated already for 90% of common players. The UI is totally overloaded and cascaded since a long time. I’ve played other games that are worse, yes, but there are also games with much more simple UIs. This permanent server connecting is really not that constantly required in PvE I guess. PvP, of course, but to reach a bond match, how often is it connecting to the server? Why can’t the game sync in the background while PvE? To avoid hacking and cheating in mods? Maybe, but they like to ban cheaters anyway quickly, which is good, I don’t complain about that. Probably it’s too difficult to reprogram the whole UI?

I also like to positively point out the many recent UI improvements, the bond shortcuts, the profile, the bond counters, the autofight on/off function, the monster favorites, the new sorting filters, the new awesome monster designs, that’s all great stuff.

Please don’t feel like I’m complaining too much, I just like you all to think about the game and please state your own opinion if you feel like it. Remember, everybody has his own opinion, I might not agree, but I always respect it. And double stating certain improvement request is sometimes required to get the attention again if it was ignored for many month or even years. In my case it’s, the too few team slots need an extension and the annoying 99 youth fruit maximum cap.

200 is a nice number of max tickets tbh

The only reason i think they raise HR is to not have exp go to waste for the people that are inclined to do max HR in the first place.

3 Likes

I chose 180 because it divides with 20 and 30. But 200 divides with 20 and 40, also a good choice.

I think before you reached HR301, most people were not even sure if it even existed :rofl:

I did tell vkc that I was gonna zoom past 300 a month before i reached it and suggested some system that didn’t let the exp go to waste, he replied they’re gonna add more levels and eventually achievements rewards after 300 as well so I thought adding more ticket cap after 300 would only make sense :eyes:

But I do believe 301 existed long before that

1 Like

Funnily enough, that’s the purpose of this thread. If you have any ideas for how they can improve things so it’s easier for newer players then please share them!

1 Like

An option to give a monster max potions, instead tapping use over and over

4 Likes

Maybe also a possibility to get his monster max training immediately without switching to this training mode.

When to add the youth fruit batch use system and the youth fruit selling system instead of using one after another?

2 Likes

I think i talk for everybody when i say it’s time to get a new way to secure our accs
Is not the first time that topic is said here and devs fully ignore us
If is to hard make a login by Facebook or Google alright,then make like other gacha games like (The Seven Deadly Sins) give us the chance to put a password,in that game work good,the game devs decide the restore code and the users decide his own password
Come on guys,we really need that,its completely crazy the only way to get back YOUR progress it’s a dev choice lol

@Dev_VKC Take a moment and think about it,a lot of people want that options from long time ago and never got updated in game

5 Likes

also would be good if he do this and restore the erased acc no the banned one just the ones that lost all cause a mf

Agree,sometime people trust in others and got betrayed,would be good if you show the evidence they give back your sacrifice
For example,accounts like Daniels acc,all the time-money-effort wasted for a mf

Hope devs take our oppinion,would be great

1 Like

Well, that’s never gonna happen, sharing your restore code to others is against TOS and pure stupidity. So if he was that gullible, he had it coming.

Also I get that the system is a bit janky but don’t you guys have a pen and some paper? Come on? I have my code handwritten in a notebook just in case. I suggest you all do the same!

1 Like

Come on men, we live in Techno-Era
I bet you to find one ■■■■!ngg gacha without Facebook,Gmail or another way to login,devs wanna control to much our accs

Neo have soon 8 years
I know games with less 5 month with a better login assets xd

1 Like