What quality of life improvements do you want?

Could we get a sort by ‘Accelerate’ in the filter? Hard to remember which monsters have it and tedious to check one by one.

2 Likes

@Dev_VKC Could you review Mistletorment’s behaviour in auto battle? It often does slash all before anything else which is annoying and counter-intuitive.

3 Likes

Move favourite monsters section to the “sort by” section, once to the left.

Opening the sorting tab and clicking page 2 sometimes lags, and has more than necessary steps to get up favourite monsters

2 Likes

I am asking for it again, but can we get the rest of BQ quests for a couple of legends [Shiny Utopion :stuck_out_tongue:] and start getting myths BQ as soon as they are in the banner. [My Nyx is crying with a yellow name]

Forget the icons, just let us do them to level 120 and update icons when you have them ready.

The Monster Analysis needs updating, was just scrolling through some and saw that its talking about skills that some monsters don’t have anymore like G.f Sunflower one is still talking about harden carapace which was replace with defensive mode

3 Likes

Get on this @Killerdog :joy:

1 Like

Yup! It hasn’t been updated for a long time. I haven’t made any videos lately because monster analysis is exactly what I’ve been doing. It’s almost all ready to release, but editing existing ones has taken a bit longer than expected and right now I’m almost 24/7 doing work for my job so it’s really hard to find the time for anything. All that said, it should be updated within the next few weeks. I’ve gone through literally all them to see if they need an update, so some of those older ones have been rephrased to more accurately talk about what the monster does (e.g. the Onigeist one you see right now weirdly doesn’t talk about it like it’s a combo monster which does sleep control - it will do soon!). I didn’t do it for some though, so Serapheon will still say it’s a massive tank even though it isn’t by today’s standards haha

5 Likes

Adding Mr bun, Mrs bun, onigo, boxchomp and maybe even spiritwyrm to friend chest (all tokens, forgot probably some)

1 Like

Yuki

That would actually be a good thing considering how poor Kurao is after the latest nerf

They’re all crazily good for their cost. I can’t see that happening unless they bump up the cost so they’re like epics / super epics.

Its not like they’re gonna be massive improvements to teams, it’s more about creating fun stuff (Fan service more or less)

Yeah, we got shell to use in combo with Harle, other tokens should be aviable as well - at least for pve stuff, some challenge recordings.

Well Mr. Bun is seriously good, it definitely needs a cost increase. Onigo is also strong, would need to be at least 8 cost. The others vary a bit.

Honestly, I think it’s risking things a bit too much unless they’re willing to make drastic cost changes to balance them if they happen to become broken in the future.

you mean the token with sleep, dreamhunt, and sleep revenge as its only skills?

Yeah. The dreamhunt one-shots things and 70TU sleep quickly takes over the game if the monster isn’t killed (or you have sufficient sleep protection) so it needs to be killed and then still gives a guaranteed sleep on a random enemy. The low stats mean it isn’t quite on the same level as strong SEs, but it still outclasses most of them when it comes to competitive PvP. So 8 cost is actually quite pushed… 10 cost would be fairer

3 Likes

I’m hating myself for this, but agreed with KD in this point, Onigo is stupidly strong

1 Like

Musashoid = Sherloid > Lebroid > Onigo > Houdinoid

I feel like 5-7 cost would be fine for onigo. There are too many situations where onigo is deadweight or fodder for an enemy’s blood move

I thought you find that sleep is really strong? I think it’s pretty rare that Onigo will be dead weight. In most scenarios they’ll not be able to leave it alive. I know that from facing it… you can let it get 1, maybe 2, turns but after that you better kill it unless you have toxic entrance or insomnia + purify. You’re often better off killing it first before killing their powerful legendaries and even then you get punished by the sleep revenge.

Vs Musashoid I’d argue that having a random teammate put to sleep makes more impact than a particular monster taking lethal damage. Sure, if a couple of your monsters are poisoned / sleep immune then there’s a good chance it doesn’t do anything but I think more often you can line up a shielded monster, low HP monster, something you want to die anyway or have something like true hit which gets around (any maybe punishes the fact there’s) the protector.

I think Onigo outclasses all the special rocks. It’s more in the range of SEs and it compares well to a fair number of them, for PvP at least.

1 Like

Of course, but not with onigo. It enters at a bit under 55tu when fully potted but is more frail than a fully trained rockoid. In other words, teams that are weak to sleep won’t have any issues killing it, unlike the sleep monster that I’ve been complaining about for a while, which enters 10tu earlier and is very hard to kill. So that’s just a random enemy put to sleep + the potential to charge an enemy’s blood move just like a shiny spectrefox clone. In the situations where onigo is deadweight, you are absolutely f**ked since it doesn’t have AP or any way to remove itself without another teammate doing so. Onigo could get walled by a protector, disabled by sleep protection, stunned to oblivion (no broken heart), or rendered more useless than a bronzeshell by toxic entrance.

You need to take a monster’s overall consistency into account when judging it. I think this is also a flaw in a lot of your tier list placements. Of the three rocks I’m comparing onigo to, lebroid is the most consistent because it’ll start instant-killing stuff a bit over 200tu after it enters the field. Musashoid and Sherloid are a bit less consistent because they can be ignored by some sweepers, but they’re still much more consistent than onigo. Sherloid’s camo + purify and Musashoid’s payback revenge + poison gas are more than enough to outclass onigo when factoring in their consistency.

Think of it like this:
Onigo’s full potential (reduced by its frailty) - how liable it is to become deadweight = actual pvp potential

*Sherloid’s full potential (walling enemy sweepers while shutting down sleep) - *how often it dies early on (not a deal since it’s a protector) - how often you’ll get AP locked = actual pvp potential

Musashoid and lebroid are somewhat similar to sherloid, except lebroid’s only consistency issue is when it dies too early and musashoid only cares if it helps shut down an enemy sweeper. And of course, most of onigo’s liabilities can be addressed by good teambuilding. I just don’t think it would be worth the effort if it’s 8 cost.

1 Like