What quality of life improvements do you want?

Some people like to test in peace without getting pinged by other

I do not say GG, I do not want people to say GG to me. The only exception is when the match and enemy team is phenomenal and I have to think. One of the reasons I miss @LemonSqueezy being around

I don’t even know ur nick lol how can I gg u?

That’s the point :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

Bruh, i never saw a single person saying Gg to u :confused: idk if u don’t play PvP or u just are hiding, so I think this is not really a problem for u

Did you not read this entire message?

Yes u said “i do not want ppl say GG to me” like if it was an issue for u, but nobody tell gg to u , u don’t even play PvP man wtf

@LemonSqueezy GG

Lol I break 100 wins every season, I just don’t care to be over top 50 in ranked. I’m fine with my 50-300 ranking and weekend to enjoy aside from neo. Too much grind in ranked

1 Like

Yeah, too much gatekeeping going on by a few select forum members.

2 Likes

Well, can’t say anything about that, is ur life at the end, but i think i never meet u(or at least I think so)

Aero has been playing for many years, he’s no joke but like most people he’s not part of the small group that grind PvP or push on leaderboards. Let’s move on and get this thread back to its intended purpose.

On that topic…
I’ve been loving all the suggestions here (and on the discord equivalent too). I’ll try to pass on things as best I can to make them a reality! I’m sure VKC is peeking in with his pervy Sageroom eyes too.

Please bear in mind with any suggestions that’s we’re just talking about small changes here. Ones that we’d appreciate as players and won’t take much effort from the Devs :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can we get a calendar which shows when events are due to start/end all in one place as opposed to having to open up locations to see when individual events start/end.

i envision this as including PvE (including Events, Biweekly, Special ingredient missions and Super Challenge battle), PvP (including special rule, regular pvp, Ranked PvP and a countdown to when it starts after ranked ends), Shop Exchange, Shrine and gem deal shedules.
(banners would be nice but would involve more work- perhaps festival banners?)
i don’t necessarily mean you say exactly when all these will start however letting us know how long each topic has left once it has started would be greatly appreciated.
you already have the technology which says when individual events are due to end.
I’m suggesting that you have an area where we can see them all at once.

this would also save some of the problems with the annoyingly slow to load screens since people would only have to look in one area to keep track of how long they have left for everything.

4 Likes

With regards to this suggestion where we see all things in one view, can we also do it on egg banners? Like when we hit the egg icon, it displays all active banners and we choose the banner that we want to hatch?

1. If we want to know when we have some Achievements, for example, display an exclamation point. Because now we have to check often.

2. Instead of displaying teams in groups of three, I would like to be able to scroll and select like in Evertale. Because switching teams is a hassle.

3. Not Coming Soon! :rofl:

10 Likes

I was going to say this here but i was to lazy but it’s a great idea

1 Like

Allow us to do the MBQ up to 100 without the ultra-evolved forms of SE monsters.

There are some SEs that I purposefully don’t want to ultra-evolve (synergy with Canishogun), but in order to get the Ore, I would need to ultra-evolve it in order to do so.

Change the MBQ requirement for SE Friendship from “ultra-evolved and +5” to “any form and +9”.

1 Like

With the way devs have nerfed unevolved monsters in the past, it’s clear that we’re not supposed to leave them unevolved. Just bite the bullet and evolve them. This is just catering to your needs.

2 Likes

This is literally a thread about what we want to see in terms of QoL improvements.

2 Likes

I agree it’s not a quality of life improvement, it’s definitely catering and not intended. However, there are plenty of other suggestions here which are not “quality of life” so don’t worry about it Keets.

2 Likes