Little improvements here and there

Why don’t we pitch ideas for little quality of life improvements that’d make the game a better experience in general? I got a few to offer.

• this is a classic case of minor on an individual basis but adds up over time; every time a battle starts, the intro animation always plays at normal speed, even when the speed is set to x3. Thing is, you can speed up most of the intro up by tapping the speed button 3 times quickly, but it’s kind of cumbersome. If they could make it so that at least the thudding animations speed up in accordance with the speed setting, that’d be awesome.

• the menus for potions and setting featured mons are downright painful to navigate; no filter, and with featured mons you can’t even choose how they’re sorted. Please, make them get with the times already…

• the team building menu is painful in its own way… with the absolutely enormous assortment of monsters at my disposal nowadays, it becomes a chore to sift through everything and seek out the specific mon I want. Yeah I could use filters, but setting up multiple of them just to track down a single mon is quite tiring. The problem lies in only being able to see 8 mons at a time; perhaps that can be expanded somehow? Or perhaps another idea: some sort of folder system where you can gather monsters into a specific group for quick access. Anything of that sort that’ll make the team building process easier.

• are we going to do something about people who decide to be sore losers? Far as I can tell there’s no real penalty in place for stalling out turns and intentionally disconnecting rather than admitting defeat… there should be a system in place that determines if people are doing this crap, and perhaps ban them from the current pvp season. Seems like a fair price! Oh and perhaps a report system too; could input the opponent’s friend code after the fight to identify them, or maybe just select them from your battle log. That could go a long way in reducing toxicity!

• in a similar vein, I occasionally intentionally DC, in the situation where I’m thoroughly stun/sleep locked and will never get a turn again, or at least won’t for a very long time. Perhaps make the retreat option available even when it’s not your turn? Might help to motivate people to cut off the battle properly and not waste the other person’s time.

• this has been mentioned before, but for limited time events why not include a timer that gives everyone an exact idea of how much time they have? Because frankly, time zones are confusing as hell, and none of us want to have to do the math just to reach a simple number that can be displayed with little effort. How about it?

• perhaps a filter for the monsterdex? Might be a bit harder to program, but it could just be the basic stuff, like elements, star count and major archetypes. Would make it much easier to study up on mons you don’t own. At the very least, let’s improve on that sad little incremental system we have to settle for atm.

That’s about all I can think of for now. Let’s get the ideas flowing!

10 Likes

For the part about sore losers, I think impletementing a retreat button that can be pressed at any time should solve the problem. Extreme situations like with Mastermarco can be brought up here and dealt with on a case by case basis.

3 Likes
  1. Can we add feature downgrade potion? maybe 1 leg pot = 20 SE pot
  2. Can we add skin for our character male/female ?
  3. New soundtrack
  4. Add new icon for monster
  5. how about Cost 6 star ticket for shiny monster 50% ,if we have original form
  6. get all featured monster in 10 pack :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
  7. or Increase chance getting featured in pack
  8. Daily mision
  9. festival every month
  10. Rare pool cost 5-> 4 R.gem
5 Likes
  • This is maybe a big quality of life change, but can we have the option to keep duplicates that we get in eggs? That way, we could have the Ultra-evolved version and the regular one(for its lower cost)

• Make wild monster duplicates turn into bonuses. Currently, having multiple monsters of the same species is useless, but it always sucks not to be able to put bonuses on monsters that are 3 :star: <. Just let duplicates we catch in the wild stack.

• Update the filter. The filter can’t sort for many of the more useful abilities such as sendback, which makes finding some archeotypes a pain. Please at least add a filter for: Assisted, Sendback, Pullback, Knockback, Summoning, Specific revenges, Specific Entrances, Stun Converter, Stun Counter, Teammate Killing, Death Sentence, and Camoflage.

• Give an option to replay the dialogue from all story events and storylines, including the online story and the first part of the offline story.

I dunno if you knew but “disrupt” is the blanket term for stuff that removes you from the field without killing you

I see. Think that ‘Disrupt Team’ and ‘Disrupt Enemies’ should be separate filter, though.

I hope this happens.

I think you can give them the epic pots

We need a new music
Also why not search filter?
Search the name of the monster😃

7 Likes

We can add our own custom music and battle backgrounds.

Improvement ? Why don’t we start with 10 SE potion = 1 legendary potion ! Or 20

2 Likes

More Garcia events

3 Likes

ABSOLUTELY! We have three battle themes and one of them is basically a remix of FFIV’s boss battle theme. Don’t believe me? Listen here

I have an idea. How about they actually come up with original sfx instead of carrying them over from HI? That would make me a whole lot happier.

Guaranteed Feautred legendary in 5th pack

2 Likes

I’d probably be an authority on this subject except I turned off the music a loooooong time ago and haven’t bothered to bring it back. Something just tells me that it’s not much to write home about ya know?

1 Like

A real shame.

Like points 5 and 8 pretty much

1 Like

Oh hey just thought of another one :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Okay on a more serious note… piercing. It’s quite the remarkable ability. Not only does it ignore hold ground and shields, but it also ignores the enemy’s defense stat, meaning you’ll do more damage than usual, and that damage won’t vary depending on who you’re attacking. Thing is, in skill descriptions for piercing skills and abilities, it never mentions the latter perk. A newbie could go all throughout their Neomon career never even knowing that it’s a thing, or at the very least go a long time without having that highly important information. Why not do a quick rewrite of all those skills to clear that up? Or perhaps just have them say “this move pierces”, then detail what piercing means separately elsewhere. It just doesn’t feel right to withhold information for no good reason, you know?

5 Likes

Great improvements, I wanna suggest being able to have friendly PvP battles with people from my friends list, just show me a list of my friends and I click on the one I wanna battle then he gets a notification inside the game… thats way easier than copying codes and sending through WhatsApp or whatever

2 Likes