What quality of life improvements do you want?

You can also keep track of your rare gems to calculate it. Of course a separate counter would be better!

Sometimes things like this are just forgotten. A counter would be nice. I had a problem when it came to checking what +9 legendaries I had already max bonded and today I could so easily confirm that I had done all ~100 of them leaving nothing undone :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Can we get an option that will make us follow to the next match (Pve) without having to manually do it. Its a drag having to start one every time when i know i can auto win the match
Also, after the stun nerf. i feel like cyberion ss (Stun boom) has become useless, he cant use it when he enters same with trima whatever you call it since he has stun pulse. so theres dat

can we have unlock trial feature on balancion like paying 1 gem to unlock(ill be missing one now i can’t get snowhulk😓)

where are the BQ quests for myths and legends since the anni???

A once a month update on those would be great, not twice a year.

I want my myths to shine :sparkles::sparkles:

1 Like

@Dev_VKC can we get daily PvP changed to maybe 4 or 5 wins OR 30 killed enemies.

Today once again I spent over 25 minutes clearing just the daily mission because opponents quit right after start.

Those were 3 in a row:

You can tweak it once again to benefit both new users with smaller collections and those who are getting “free wins” right at the start.

I would also love to see some weekly and monthlt missions beind added both to PvE and PvP section.

1 Like

OMG someone is using Lunactia ankoudragon fl other than me! yay! (though the other choices aren’t great - ankoudragon doesn’t have link…)

They should put paid banners more often so they don’t have to wait for the anniversary or Valentine’s Day, in the end people do what they want with He money
@Dev_VKC Think about that, in the end that doesn’t affect anything

Each week you have 6 paid packs to open. They have to be careful with releasing a guaranteed ones.

I think I didn’t express myself well (English is not my thing)
I was referring to the banners where they give you 10 6-star tickets when you roll 20 paid gems

Yeah but they also have a 100% chance of a mythic in them. So they bascially are the best ones, and cost only a double of what a standard paid pack does.

1 Like

We agree that we have gone almost a month without an offer in the store and probably the next offer will be for ingredients, it is logical that players do not spend money in the game
The paid banners are 2 times a year, it is not the time to release one but we do miss a good offer in the store, or the 60 paid gems banner, it has not appeared for a long time @Dev_VKC

I understand what you’re saying but those offers only come out twice a year so that doesn’t benefit us as much.
I’m happy with them coming out at least 4 times a year, my idea isn’t that bad.

Estoy de acuerdo

1 Like

I already proposed the same thing, improve the offers to generate more income in the game, I have given many ideas, increase the number of paid banners per year, increase the frequency of offers for tickets and double gems in the store, put paid packs of the unlimited normal banners, that is, 10 eggs for 10 paid gems that can be used more than once…

1 Like

It’s not a bad idea, really.

1 Like

The game needs new things

@Dev_VKC See, these guys are desperate to give you money, increase the paid pack frequency :new_moon_with_face:

Who would turn down free money? :joy::joy:
If you could buy double gem packs more than once, players would devastate them, why not do it?

@Dev_VKC Pack counter on every banner (those daily ones too) would help as I am once again relying on recording to see how far I am from pity counter.