What quality of life improvements do you want?

Devolve monster its really cool featured, example u want first form monster but u also need 100% stats.

So far I am only use “delete” monster on titanomoth so I can get steeelodon.

3 Likes

Tbh idk why we have the option of “delete” doesn’t make any sense tbh only for ppl who lost their account for this

4 Likes

bring back Boxchomp’s zealous attack instead of piercing blow.

1 Like

Why?
It’s a good buff for rhino

1 Like

how about search in monster dex?
and some notification of “event complete” in chambers of the statue

1 Like

I would love to devolve my plume and evolve my plume whenever i want .
I think it is a great idea , same with other mons like mojinator , evolve during link holy , dungeon and devolve while running retribution.

2 Likes

Actual counter on pity counter?

3 Likes

Having an overview of teams you face in : test your team section in pvp and choose wich one you want to test against it , sometimes you want to test against maeve front line or myst and you dont get that team untill you try more than 5 times

6 Likes

Broe

Something I’ve seen bothered me for a while now, Scorpiogeist can use “Raw Poison Slaughter” (85 sec +9) but always hits with “Raw Double Poison Devourer” (170 sec +9). Give him back some love that is not even viable in PVE :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Can we have more gems

1 Like

Honest
Straight forward
And Clear

I support dis

1 Like

Less alteramids

1 Like

I would like to see, that the special skill of mythics and legendaries will save the status on/off for each individual setup/team/shared monster.

It’s quite annoying to change inbetween teams and just for one match having to adjust the SS status of several monsters and then straight away to adjust them back.

2 Likes

Improve the system to detect hackers.

1 Like

@Killerdog another dumb thing AI does - Plumesilisk and the Baby Plumes always seem to target the same monsters with Elem Shield - even if that monster is already shielded.

1 Like

Or poisoned

1 Like

Mixed other people’s suggestions in here too, credit to DMG Ryu and DMG Rabi

Change names to their evolved / awakened form in eggs

filter for shiny monsters

Second last chapter in story events ( page 4 ) when you enter and then exit from that chapter it sends you back into limited events page

Teams shouldn’t get their names reset when you use reset button

monster type icon or some kind of way to tell that union is active, this can be a later on update since for now not that much union

Run button during opponent’s turn (for stun victims)

Fuse the favourite and restriction icons because they seem to have a red blue issue, or just put them next to each other

counter on hours played (for the addicts)

Either +9 monsters on test your team against top players or save the bonuses that they actually have I’d imagine the former being easier

Training buff, not sure why the max for monsters is 60 while training points is 99, might as well make it 99 for the training as well

Altermid buff unless them being rare is by design but getting shiny mons is already a hastle enough

Filter feature on evolution and awaken screens

Rewards automatically going to reward chest just like pvp / when the event ends

death revenge icon or something to tell which type of death revenge it is, I think there’s enough in the game to get confused about which type of death revenge you’re getting hit with, which one is random, which one is targeted which one is piercing etc

‌Removing the speed icon during battles, not sure why it’s there if we can’t use it, not like people with accessibility issues regarding motion are playing PvP to begin with

Speed on battle start button, just like auto battle on battle start button

‌Instead of the teams being tabs why not make it like a feed of cards where you can potentially put game images on them or the bond icons, even monster images or text or both to recognise them, they can be sorted with a filter for example newest first , oldest first, etc

Infinite teams

‌Buff to friendly battles, I’d prefer everyone have a permanent way to get a friendly battle request, since the game tends to quit sometimes and can be pretty annoying, oh I know since it’s called friendly battles, only your friends can send the request that way there won’t be issues of spammers, make the request be a one time thing untill the user accepts or deny, the user can turn the friendly battle requests on or off, and to a specific player that way spammers don’t become an issue

‌Make giving training fruits to a monster the same way as training points being able to choose the amount then clicking ok to feed them all at once, the same thing for selling the fruits would be nice too

‌Turn the monsterdex into a slider not buttons to go to next page

3 Likes

Impossible + Will cause storage issues since they are preallocated on the game server.

1 Like

Why not local storage?