What is a good endgame?

So I use a death reveng endgame (nebelronix and cosmodragon) sometimes it helps me with the game , is this a good endgame or should I change it?

…
it have a high chance for not working out. better change it

Thanks, what would be a good endgame?

gonna depend on what you have. Tenebris with Dragozord Z is nice as you can keep stealth killing. Throwing in a tank like Bloomeluga and a solid attacker and stunner like Glaciaron who also benefits from the stealth and you are solid. Adding in some team turns and give turns and bombs like Blue/Black Flutters, and Mechaviathan/Lavaronix and you can sweep. Galvbane can never hurt. Shivadragon can really prolong a battle when used with a solid healer.

Also if you can go to Tenebris and Drakozord Z rout then Dracorosa can never hurt. Rosempress works solid with that setup too. I love stealth/sneak attack as protect is useless against it. round out every 4 to 5 spots with some stun absorbers like Leoronix,Bitterbeast,Bloomeluga, Blue Flutter, Freezcobra, Fluffurious ect and you are good.

Poison has been doing well in pvp. I know a couple guys who play that with Oakthulu, Scorp, atlantyrant, deathgazer ect…

Stun is common in the end game since that’s where Shockers end up after Send Back, so a sweeper with Stun Converter or Stun Counter can work.

Moves that bouce your monsters back are also easier to control at the end of the team, so monsters like Onigeist or Kuraokami get some extra combo potential with moves like Retreat.

If you have Deathgazer, you can just put slow but extremely powerful monsters like Pengionator last and use Gazer’s Retreat to give him a turn. Alternatively, if you don’t have the 3 extra cost for Gazer’s SS, just put Penguinator (or your own alternative) 15th and Gazer last.

Poison also works quite well endgame: Auto Poison kills Aurodragon clones immediately, which is great since he’s meta now, and now you also have something to power up Gazer’s sweeping if you have him.

…or just put Moku there and call it a day.

3 Likes

yea I wish I bought more eggs on the easter festival to get deathgazer. Its OP in pvp right now. I got Tenebris and was happy and stopped

Dg already op since they give ff entrance.
I do poison for closing

I hope u remember it.it’s from a few days ago.But tbh that cloning is kinda useful if u sweep at the start

I run a poison endgame currently with a lineup of Tiamazeus, Freezecobra, Blightwyrm, Deathgazer, then Banedragon. Been working very well and has pulled some strong wins out that I wouldn’t normally have gotten.

I always slap moku at the back and also sometimes use wraithcaptain and novadrake.

1 Like

I use the Rockdoid and Penguinator with Shurikaizer.If The Rockdoid fails his spanwed Rockdoids help to use stunt double with shurikaizer and also it protects them. I’ve a stunning entrance SE with tactical retreat before penguinator.He helps Penguinator set up and Shurikaizer is always after Penguinator.It works great most of the time. I also sometime use Novadrake Endgame which is good.

Seaspine endgame is pretty strong

2 Likes

What about astrogolem

Astrogolem Is indeed strong as a closer, as long as you provide him with some Rockoids