PVP Mid / Endgame strategies

Hey guys,

since the last PVP I am thinking hard of good strategies for mid and endgame in PVP.

Till now I didnt find really convincing strategies. 

As I played against others, I didnt notice anything strong which is not a lil bit random, because every strategy has its counters.

So if you have luck, your strat works if not you are fucked up.

With which thoughts do you arrange your monsters after your frontline?

Hey guys,

since the last PVP I am thinking hard of good strategies for mid and endgame in PVP.

Till now I didnt find really convincing strategies. 

As I played against others, I didnt notice anything strong which is not a lil bit random, because every strategy has its counters.

So if you have luck, your strat works if not you are fucked up.

With which thoughts do you arrange your monsters after your frontline?

Any higher than 800 points and you’ll notice a few things repeating. 

The autopoisoners are virtually auto-includes, being strong stun immune sweepers that have no real counter that punishes them. Surrounding them with stun immune give turners and team turners is very effective in the lategame section.

If you don’t use nightrider in the front line then lategame he can be extremely nasty, usually you set up a few give turners and a team turner in the slots leading up to him then he can come in and take 4 monsters out.

Midgame right now is less aggressive and more down to damage control. 90% of the time the midgame’s job is to deal with the losses on the front line, and get you back in to the game (if you win the front line you’re already winning, so it doesn’t matter). Thus there are certain monsters that act as “breakers” to control the pace of the game and stop the opponent snowballing you by taking advantage of the entrance times. At the moment these monsters include (but are not limited to) galvbane, rexkong, gaiawolf, ultimadragon, penguinator and galliodragon: anything that has a way of disrupting the opponent and forcing them to focus on that specific monster. You can also use stunning entrance monsters but a lot of the time front lines have stun protection so this is inadvisable. Monsters with stun on demand are much better as they can wait for the absorbers to be taken out and still remain a priority target even without getting the stun off.

In this perticular pvp, I started using Burnsalot midgame and I’ve really been liking it. Even if he doesn’t get a enery bomb off, the rockoids in the end can decide games :slight_smile:

I’ve noticed burnsalot making a few waves this pvp actually, he’s rather powerful if left alone or protected, especially with the sustain that devour charge gives him

Yeah midgame can be powerful with shocking enterance shadowyrm and pull back from serazael support.
Motordragon is scary too lol.
Fuck my last game :joy::joy::joy:
And frostrider you missed that one, people force me to use that one due to chronox endless sweeping at front

End game am using full poison team…Flaveren and Tiamazus immunity to stun sure helps a lot…><"

How to negate midline heavy shockers ?
I was rammed 3 times by kimiyo today :joy::joy:

Send in pengboy slayerbane all…to clear midline heavy knockers, if ur frontline cannot withstand the onslaught…><"