how do you guys set up f.d army

Blue, green and purple are especially too great for a super epic. How do you you guys set them up?
Also anyone tried using new chronotitan for PvP?

The green one is a bit risky to use in PvP, you have to really be build around it. It’s extremely slow and has a revenge that’s more likely to backfire than others. Lotus, the pink one, is very frail but also very underrated in my opinion: it has a backstab-like option which can charge its own Retribution and it’s Throw deals the same damage as Ahuizard’s.

As for the teambuilding, I admit I don’t really know, all I can tell you is bring some strong Chrono Killer if you plan to use the three you mentioned, as you don’t want to miss out on Iris’ Stun Gun and you also want to minimize the downsides of Clover’s Stun Revenge.

yeah

1 Like

Option 1. Place blue in the frontline and have no sign of flutter anywhere else. Majority will assume it’s just there to absorb. Then run green in 6th and purple 7th. (Maybe 7th and 8th but see how you go)
Then you need something which can retreat in your FL so that when green comes in you can have purple at the same time to protect. Even if green dies, your cloning Purple will protect the other sweepers you had in the FL.

Green and blue combine well because whatever one can’t stun, the other sleeps and vice Versa.

Option 2. Blue in frontline with another flutter of your choice. Run a high speed timestrike double such as Nulltron. Quick stun pulse and then a double hit :blush:

If you like poison, you could do this with red and an autopoison to get another quick kill on the guys that come in.

Option 3. Run a stealth team with yellow.

Search for Lemons SE team on the forum for more tips :blush:

2 Likes

O man this is cool, I am very trying this with some other monsters like A.S. or Spikies

4b0

6 Likes

I’m just trying to help someone out :blush:

1 Like

Chronotitan is risky. You’d realistically need duel (as a lot of OoO counters are out there) but even if you do that you’d best hope you don’t run into regalion. Basically he needs a lot of time to be wasted. As for flutters, normally you only have 2 or 3 on a team. Clover and rose have no synergy at all

Yellow is fast, but I hate it’s weakness to poison.
As For red, I don’t use poison
Lotus doesn’t go along with moku endgame.
My favourite Green is harder to pull than other, But it can totally change the face of the game especially because of its combo with blue an purple.

Lotus summons only one Rockoid so she’s fine even with a Moku endgame. I’d suggest you give her a try, maybe use some other Throw monster like Ahuizard after her to get rid of the Rockoid in excess. She can indeed wreck some

Yeah I disagree with this. Lotus can provide protection for Moku. Although it’s tanky it’s very slow so needs a bit of support. I prefer Green purple and blue too though

Yellow is weak to poison but that’s why if you play it at the start of your team you’ll probably be ok given poison nerfs

As a lotus Moku endgame user, I wholeheartedly disagree.

I am trying wraithost,pullback,lemon,moku endgame. On multiple occasions I had leftover rockoid which forced me to kill almost charged novoblast or lemon cus enemy will totally shift his focus on moku.

Sounds like you don’t need any advice :blush:

Yellow Flutterdrake crushes Awakened Mythic users

2 Likes

Just ask @NMEGaryOak he’s an expert at using F.D