Defective Classification System

Hello everyone and blessings. I would like to comment on the scoring system in the PvP Ranking, I think it needs a correction because it doesn’t really allow us to determine who the best players are. It is not logical that a player who did not play the first stage has an advantage when playing the Ranking because the scoring system gives him more points if he wins and less if he loses. I’ve seen several abusing this, and it’s ridiculous that ZIGZAGAME hasn’t fixed it yet. I would like to know everyone’s opinion, thank you and sorry for my English, I use a translator :pray:

10 Likes

We will bring proof that this guy abused of the pvp sistem @Dev_VKC

3 Likes

Agreed. The best teams/players should be at the top. Simple as that. Anything that causes this not to be the case is flawed and should be corrected.

3 Likes

I agree with you

1 Like

likewise it needs to be governed by PvP and not PvE. it does not make sense that because you are good at PvE you will then be good at PvP.
its like comparing a swimmer with a cyclist. both are athletes but they require different techniques.

I agree with u bro, come on lets make fairplay game

This is not true.

About the pvp number 1 guy, after further investigation, we found out they used a new way to exploit, or more like cheating. That flaw will be fixed. We are sorry we didn’t caught it immediately.

The player will be permanent banned and missing pvp rewards will be redistribute soon to the users who ranked up due to the disqualification of the player.

27 Likes

Congrats @LemonSqueezy

2 Likes

X2​:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:More than deserved. @LemonSqueezy What strategy did you use this time? I couldn’t meet you this range

Thank’s @Dev_VKC :pray:

1 Like

This team no is for Top 1

2 Likes

Give us compensating gems

5 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: 500 for everyone to get a free spin on shrine

Congrats @LemonSqueezy :clap::clap:, thanks @Dev_VKC :pray:

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how do exploit pvp. Like best does it do

I think you couldn’t even be top even exploding PvP system but that’s a topic for another day

3 Likes

Wtf. I’m just tryna get a better understanding on what it means

Day 1 hater :joy::joy:

1 Like

Lol I’m just joking with u u only need to #ThinkMoreLikeATopAndSpendLess

I hate all persons that I know lol but nothing personal mate