What do you think about Prismegasus?

It’s been asked a few times. While I’d like to be able to do that for everyone, yes it would be too much work and so unclear when there’s a huge discrepancy between the 2nd form and final form with no words to explain why. Also, think about if in the future it’s feasible to awaken mythics as a F2P player… I’d have done all that work rating 2nd form mythics only for it to be wasted. I don’t like to spend any time on something that may ultimately have been wasted.

Mythics are still in their infancy. They’ve been out for 8 months. It’ll be 1-2 years since their release before we’ve got a good idea of the direction the Devs are taking with us awakening them.

P.S. If you ever want to know about a particular mythic then use the search function in the tier list. You’ll be able to find the entry for that monster and from reading about what makes the final form good you should be able to work out if the second form will work properly. I sometimes make notes about the second form too.

Is not easy to rate them on the second form, because you actually need to hatch them, despite this you can use final form in SBC showdown.

Yeah that’s a good point too… for many of the monsters I can theorise the damage from their moves and get a good idea but I am rating them while a bit more blind, which is never as good.

Rating an awaken is way easier, maybe useless for the most of the community but that’s all you can do bro

When I first saw the passive “linker” I was like neo’s first Rainbow element monster :joy:

So… I somehow got this monster in one single roll, so I’m going to find out very quickly how worthy it is. Probably going to pair it with drako/GF/tail, keeper/venus, gyo/frozmaw/cryo, or ankou/frog. Second form does seem like quite a steep far cry from its last form, but I guess I have no choice but to see what I can do with what I’ve got.

Awoken :grin:

5 Likes

@phantom00 , looook…
How can u not gacha for it !!!

He can be used in link holy and to link another element but it be hard.

The best think i see is to pair him is to pair him with dusc/auro and have link green as protectors.

Actually is not true, that guy is very very flexible, I just need to figure out a better strategy to use it, but yes with Auro and Dusy can be a big problem.

It’s truly not that strict at all. Let’s say for example you’re running a link water FL. 2 water types + pega and some other monster that you really want to be a part of it, for example Shadowhunter for the full sleep setup. You can legit have a 2:1:1 ratio of elements, and still be able to use link moves. And his link moves are quite generalist in nature, they tend to be a huge contribution no matter what strategy your link team revolves around.

After trying him out.

Here is my opinion on him un-awakened (Second form)

The monster is very fragile where he can be taken out very easly and since the monster is depending on link you are restricted in element use.

This restriction is not worth running him because it will weaker your team by a margin compared to playing the top tier meta monsters (dusc-bloom-stag-angelion-cent-magma-draco-dolp-malwing) etc

In order to maintain the link you would have to sacrifice some of these top tier monsters which is not worth it because the value he brings is not higher then those.

I would compare him to Kaerukenshi where Kaerukenshi out shine him in almost every way.

Kaerukenshi has shield all enterance which is one of the most powerful enterances in the game.

Prismegasus has no defense move that affect the board on enterance.

Link dual give turn vs link give turn

Where dual GT is alot better as you can combo with GT and give one monster 3 turns to attack.

And Kaerukenshi SS tops it off with tu reduction on all monsters giving you a gazer enterance.

I also compared him to flutternoble where flutternoble was alot better

7 cost vs 12 cost
Give turn vs link give turn
135 tu vs 100

Shield enterance + auto protect vs Linker

These are the postive out comes vs nagtive.

Positive
Lower tu gt 100 (35 diffrence)

Nagtive
5 cost extra.
Limit monster chooses.
Lose auto protect and shield.
And opens my team to the opponent to sweep.

2 Likes