What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Last anniversary honestly wasn’t that great if I recall. The first one was great, and the following Valentine’s Day was good if I recall. I’ll probably have around 900 stored up by October, so we’ll see what happens. If it’s good enough, I’ll occasionally buy some gems to help out the devs. Although with the current bugs (freezing, enemy mons randomly being shielded) I’m inclined not to do that until if/when they get fixed.

Last anniversary was BB, Regalion, Raizen i think… i had just started and haf zero gems or understanding of the game and the quality of those monsters at that time lol.

Last anniversary had bb and moji. And I can hands down say that BB is one of top 3 best monsters, if not #1. Even in PVE he rocks. Kills in uc till late levels

Regalion was new years

Yeah, I’d like to have him. I also really like Tenebris due to the blood cloning.

Ah ya thats right! Im running them together in my mind lol.

BB is a PvE master. Should be crazy good in PvP but everyone just targets him immediately. If hes allowed to get going he cuts through your whole team in seconds, but nobody lets him get going :joy:

I got coal also

Opened 6 10-egg packs for the festival. Ended up pulling Zeus, Gunfish and Geartyrants base from. Somewhat disappointed I got less Limited monsters than I expected, but at least I got the one I really wanted.

Gear is amazing.

Well, I used the 3rd Year Anniversary free 10-in-1 pack during the 3rd Anniversary Festival Egg, and this is what I got. My 2nd time I got one of the new/featured Legendary Monsters!(also, I don’t spend money on this game, so I only get one 10-in-1 pack at a time, doing it only once during these events, so I’d say I’m really lucky)

1 Like

Guess what i got guys?

I get it all the time and it rhymes with “something”.

Same! We can be nothing buddies. Just like 90% of the top players.

Just pulled Gleamling from the rare gold egg. Guess i wasn’t that happy since i started playing :call_me_hand:

1 Like

Since the anniversary is started i got geartyrant and drakozord from my 2 event egg packs and goldtail from rare egg

1 Like

Wow goldtail. Amazing monster

1 Like

Now you can be top 100 in UC as long as you draw stunnable opponents.

1 Like

Yeah once i get them evolved… that will take some weeks or about a month. But even now in unevolved Stadium gear helps a lot in combo with goldtail.
Its an awesome combination and i got much luck getting them

I think about Team building while i have the time. Stun absorbers are obvious and i can already use some of them… but I Wonder how this combo would Work with a stun converter in Fl… :thinking:

hello all, i have a small question and don’t know where to post it:
Let’s thought about me, having luck, and roll a Mojinator. If i use the blue Moji to evolve it, is my Mojinator bue, too?

Thanks in advance

Nope

1 Like

that’s sad. But thanks.