What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

Ok

Another 3 packs: 0 rainbow egg.

For the sloth? :thinking:

He runs like 10 accounts so prob trying to get sloth on all of them

Had 1,300 gems saved up for a chance at gold tail, which Iā€™ve been trying to get for 2 years. Got on the 12th pack :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Broā€¦ that is some serious patience. Like i have never heard of such patience.

Congratulations!

1 Like

For goldtail and sobeking. Wasted 3 packs per account.

Youā€™re probably going to kick yourself if you didnā€™t notice yourselfā€¦ the featured legendaries in this pack do not have a boosted chance. Thereā€™s the 1.5x chance of legendaries in the pack but the featured are no more likely than any other. Your chance of getting one other than in the 12th, 18th, etc. packs is incredibly small!

They have changed the ad.
Pretty sure two days ago, the ad was ā€œhigher chance for featured legendaryā€.

They been playing fast and loose with the word ā€œfestivalā€ havenā€™t you dear @Dev_VKC :smiling_imp:

Nope. ā€œHigher chance for legendaries and super epicsā€ or whatever it always says when itā€™s 1.5x chance on them both. I checked as soon as this egg was offered because I was interested to see if people had a good chance at Goldtail.

Hey Iā€™m kind of new to the game, but Iā€™m on chapter 4 of offline. The only legend I had until now was rexo on my first hatch, but my question is does anyone know if cyroling is a good legend cuz I just hatched one?

Rexo is great, Cryo not so muchā€¦

Ohā€¦ that sucks because rexotyrant is the centrepiece of my team and has kind of been carrying me throughout the game. But I still canā€™t believe Iā€™ve only hatched 2 legends as Iā€™m hero rank 34 and on chapter 4 of offline, while my brother has hatched 4, and is rank 22 in the champion league

Iā€™ve also only hatched 4 SE; thundrake, inuhound, coldheart, and tezladrake

i got seraphire from a rare gem egg, one of the mons for my perfect team :slight_smile:

2 Likes

600 gems for goldtail? Thats not worthet man, nonononono, wanted it badly also but mehā€¦

Iā€™ve obviously rolled a bunch of times over the past couple years. Iā€™m just pretty disciplined about only rolling for really good festival eggs or monsters I really want. The last time I rolled was for Ankoudragon, which I got on the first pack.

Iā€™m exclusively PVE, so I really only go for mons that help in buffed events like UC.

Youll wanna roll 12 on anniversary for 5 guaranteed legendaries (4 dupes, 1 new)

1 Like

Rolled one Rare Egg and got Heavenswyrm - one of the three mons I was missing from what the Egg offers at this point.
Then I decided to give the Legend Festival a chance and rolled one pack and got the new exclusive and Aurodragon as my 100. legendaryā€¦ so excited right now :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: :clinking_glasses: I thought I would never get this one.

Now Iā€™m only missing Dusicyion from the rare egg, which I hate btw but just because itā€™s so annoying to play against in PVP :grin:

1 Like