What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

7 more packs and 3 rare eggs: 6 legends including zib and atra and the most horrible bovlor+1.

Make my bovolcus completely useless now…

So overall got only three first ones from 13 packs.

Now 2:22 in rare eggs.

I’m on the fence when it comes to this suggestion. I feel that older limited time legendaries such as Chronotitan and Aurodragon should be added to the egg permanently. However several monsters such as the First Ones and the top-tier legendaries should stay limited. 

Finally gor emeraldeus from rare eggs, now 3/5

I decided to try my luck with a 10-in-1 egg roll, in an attempt to get either Ashtaur/Timberlord. Didn’t get either of them, but I did get an Emeral, so I’m cool with that.

Finally above the average level.

1st  acc: 3 packs and two legends from last pack including Talos

2nd acc: 3 packs. Three legends including Talos plus three legend dupes

3rd acc: 3 packs and two legends from last pack including Talos

4th acc: 3 pacls and two legends including Talos

No limited legendary, hatched only one Robin though it is a potion, no steamhawk though I didn’t need.

Devs, please add an achievement for those who keep rolling same legendaries from different accs.

Update:

3 more packs in my 2nd acc: 3 legends including chrome and Cyclozar. It takes about 1.5 years to have some luck again in my poorly pay to play acc. 2 rare eggs, two SE dupes.

3 more packs in my 3rd acc: 4 legends: drake,  Cyclozar, a potion and Auro dupe. 2 rare eggs, two SE dupes.

3 more packs in my 4th acc: 2 legends including Cyclozar plus 2 legend dupes. 2 rare eggs, finally have a last biter and a legend dupe.

Finally have a real festival. Wish RNGesus bless all of you. 

From the gloreonix and revenarchion event saying.
I got angelbeak from the 10x monsterfest. Am i seriously got that first go?! I am really suprised. :smiley:

got moji bird in my first pack and mecha in a single. Feels good to be lucky sometimes 

So from five 10X summons I wound up getting Loneye, Tenebris, and the two SE that were featured. :smiley: (Also a new common legend in the form of that Auto-Poison Wyvern.)

First one dupe legend

Second Nothing

3rd the 2 SE and Tenebris

4th One legend

5th 2 New legend Loneye being one

I was wondering about the 10x packs, is there a timer or something?

If you want to open 6 should you open them at once or can you open some one day, and more another day?

They all have to be on the same egg. Otherwise, no timer.

Fear me.

4uWFkLT.jpg

Some of my packs 

edit seems like can’t post pics, I got both limited in my 6th, cyberion, emeral in my 3rd and terra in my second 

I got a zilch!!!

What is Tiamof and where did it come from? Seems there is a new common legendary. O.o It is the white counterpart to the green one? O.O this is weird.

Not too bad this time, opened 6 packs and got 6 new legends:
Both new guys, turtle and tiger
Nighthorse
Flamie
Assisted lux unicorn
Apollo

And 3 nebel dupes…

https://imgur.com/gallery/KDhjh
My eggs pretty happy after such bad luck all year on legends

Just curious why you rolled last pack since you have already hatched both featured legends…

Cause I wanted the bonus on one to make it closer to 9 after I was able to make tiger +9
Also any other legend is a free legend potion

I rolled 6 packs got a dupe of lava, and assited holy horse…  then for the 6th pack i got the turtle

Da heck?!
They are really wanna make me do a stun/light lineup.
Just doing a single roll just for fun and got unicolt. Da heck was that luck?