What did you get from your Eggs? (Part 1)

I am officielly very very lucky. I had a go at the shadow egg event. I was praying for a Bane dragon which would boost my tiamad and scorpionite fl massivly. I swear to god that when i was ticking the eggs i didnt see a legendary egg. When i was opening there appeared one! I was praying for banedragon and someone heard my prayers and gave me him. IM DONE WOW

Congrats . I have bad luck always since 10 days. The best monster what i got except Shadowstalker,Spinobone and Ventokaizer is a clone epic with stun revenge.

You can hardly call not getting a legendary in less than 10 days since your last one bad luck. Most of wait for months between new legendaries.

Yes i know its not a comparsion to other which waiting months but i know this motivation-harming feeling.

Hehe, just hatched emerald from my rare egg. I failed at getting Leo though. :disappointed_relieved:

Emerald is good.

Its hard to build around him especially when I dont have stun bombs and se protectors. :joy:

One egg one goldtail. F2P all the way. So happy

I decided to buy an egg, hoping to get Frostrider. I ended up getting it. B)

6 packs now. 1 legend and 1 legend dupe. No first one. Two packs of 9 epics. Two packs of 8 epics. Ridiculous festival always.

I feel like you’re bullsh**ing. Every time a festival arrives you’re always here telling everyone that you got dupes and sh**.

So I should lie when I got sh**?

So many legends in your team and you’re f2p also look like bullsh**ing.

It feels like you do it to get attention, but I could be wrong.

I only have 6 legends…

Since you know nothing for me, how could you make judgements like that.

hey Fresh,Do you know that  the UC Top50 has 3 places were Koco’s.

Open your eyes!

And that relates to this how?

Bruh you have to chill all I said was that I feel like you’re bullsh**ing I never said you were.

What if i told you I felt like you were a cheater when you have tried hundreds of times to win a hard battle? Would you just chill?

Ps: the tone of my posts was calmed.

That is a horrible example that doesn’t even come close to what we’re talking about. Your posts are definitely not calm I can give you an example if you want.

I’m going to stop replying to you starting now since I don’t want this thread to be locked because of us.

End of discussion guys.

Please more legendarys like, Valza, Coalknight… . The selection on legendarys which you can get (really really small and unfair chance under 1% in the first egg. Read this VKC, please. Awesome would be if the first egg is one with 5 rare gems that is good, really fairness to every player who restarts uncountable times and want a legendary start. Reasons for reroll first egg are different, mine is that i don’t have fun anymore in my actually acc with rank 63 and i lose over the half of all the battles and i hatched nebel in first one egg festival -_-.