what can you say about evolving my monsters? which is which

He can be very useful I have built a guarntee nova blast team
It’s not hard to keep a monster alive for over 400 sec if it’s set up right and that’s even in pvp

Nobody uses a strategy especially for nova blast I think, his main reason is his assisted wave. It will only be used if he just somehow survives 400sec.

Pretty hard to keep monster above 400s except it have hold ground, need a stun team

Yes, stunners and protectors of course.

ohhhh okay. so assisted wave is good then? for the meantime… im still trying to get aeromid. For 4 daysssss!!!

Assisted wave is very powerful yes. And don’t freak out, you are not alone. I’ve been trying to get an Aquamid for 6 days…

is it wise to use gems for refilling tickets? imma try that out. assisted wave/thunder team

No, save them for eggs.

okay thanks!!! :slight_smile: Ive wasted like 3 gems for tickets just to get aeromids :confused:

Don’t do that again, patience is worth more than gems. Use your gems on the festival eggs because gems are the ONLY way to open eggs.

I get Novablast almost every single time. . .

copy. i just rolled an egg and got sandy. the epic one that uses auto protect :confused:

Isn’t that good :open_mouth:

So yea i got another omegamid. So after evolving my don penguini, which should i evolve next? Btw im still farming for aeromid. I have like 7 nox mid, 3 aquamid, 3 geomid, 6 luxmid, and 2 pyrromid. Farming aeromid is pain in the