Which legendary should I evolve ?

Hi guys,

I have 3 legendaries on my team :
Flarewing
Deodrake
Don Penguini

I’m about to get a single Omegamid and evolve one of these bad boys. Which one would you pick ?

I’m thinking about going for Deodragon cause he has the most room for improvement, especially because when he ultra evolves his main attack goes from single target to AOE and he gets stun immunity as a passive. I can think of a give turn set around him. Flarewing already has a sky high attack of almost 5k and Don Penguini already destroys anybody with Last Bite without being fully evolved.

What do you think ?

Seems like you already conviced yourself of going for deodragon! :) 

I’d say go for it. You’ll evolve the other two sometime in the future anyway.

Your thinking is going to be your best bet. Flarevern only gets knock back and a stat boost and penguini only gets retreat.

Hi guys,

I have 3 legendaries on my team :
Flarewing
Deodrake
Don Penguini

I’m about to get a single Omegamid and evolve one of these bad boys. Which one would you pick ?

I’m thinking about going for Deodragon cause he has the most room for improvement, especially because when he ultra evolves his main attack goes from single target to AOE and he gets stun immunity as a passive. I can think of a give turn set around him. Flarewing already has a sky high attack of almost 5k and Don Penguini already destroys anybody with Last Bite without being fully evolved.

What do you think ?

It depends what monsters you have, where you are in the game and how you plan to go.

Everyone seems to say don’t evolve last biters. I’ve had a few situations where I’ve been beaten because don penguini didn’t kill a monster ( If he can one shot everything in pvp I’d claim that’s frankly stupid)

If you have the monsters for a good electric assist line up he also works.

They will regret it when there is limitation of skip turn lol