Which should I evolve?

I finally got my very first Omegamid and I was trying to find a ranking of legendaries but I couldn’t so I thought I would ask here.

I currently have 4 that could be ultra evolved and I was wondering which one should I do.

1. Don Penguini
  2. Nighthorse
  3. Subliathan
  4. Orcruiser

Thank you. So far I don’t have a team setup and have just been going on a strongest go forth type of play. Which would be best to start with to form a strong tactical team.

Thanks for the help from the gurus!

If you have a lot to complete in the offline mode or online chapters then penguini would be your best bet as he gets a lot stronger evolved.

If you’re looking for a good event type of lineup then I would have to say orcruiser. He is one legendary that has evaded me for almost s year. Nighthorse also can be decent depending on what monsters you have. If you run timestrike and stuns then he would be great for you.

Subliathan is great for pvp when evolved but you don’t need him to be your first evolved legend he is just fine unevolved for now

Thanks for the Info… I’ll be honest I really have no plan. I am a super casual player who just likes playing. I’m not really sure how or what to set up a team that would be best for my play style. Right now I just throw whatever is strongest or fully maxed. I spend most of my game play of training to max and evolving some of the super epics I have gotten. Really no rhyme or reason. I used this last super power event to get myself to lvl 45 and I was thrilled at that.

I’ve been trying to clear out the story but chapter three has been giving me a tough time. Holy was a pain and now I’m on death. I can see where having a team strategy comes into play but I don’t think I have enough of the correct monsters for it. Or I might have evolved ones I should have left lower etc… first time playing so just having fun with it.

I’ll go with DP probably as I like super strong and I love the ones I borrow from friends since he has a nice aoe and can life flip.

Last bite is his true power. You can defeat every offline part with it.

https://youtu.be/-pNgndjAFSI

No need to evolve penguini atm, he’s good as is. He only gains retreat, which is more a PvP quirk then anything. You only frontline DP if you can setup Assisted Thunder well, else he should be near the back. I will say Orc, then Nighthorse, then Subliathan, then Penguini. If you have a good water assist lineup, then evolve sub before Nighthorse, as sub will gain give turn and stun immunity. The AoE is nice, but weak on DP without support and very high TU. A craver can potentially do much more damage than him muc more easily.