What Are the Odds

Sooo can anyone run the math for me on this and see what the actual chances of this happening lol Thanks

24 Likes

I don’t know but you certainly most be the luckiest player atm CONGRATS!!! That is one of the better 2nd form mythics and one of best awakened too so you are even more lucky

1 Like

Well ummm this is interesting…

8 Likes

You know now you are going to called luckier than @DMG_LUCKDRAGON and you will get 15+ likes

2 Likes

What heck

1 Like

So forgive me for sounding dumbbb but how does awakening a mythic even work? Do I just get him to his second form and then boom another 500k silver and he’s fully evolved?? Also that 42 second assisted blaze is kinda broke AF

I gotchu fam. That there’s a 0.0048% chance, or 1 in 20,821. Mighty impressive! Also, here’s a little bit of a comprehensive explanation of the formula I use for calculations like this, simplified as best I could to layman terms. In this case N = 10, K = 3, and S = 0.0075. The first part would be .000000421875, the second part would be .948666, and the third part would be 120. Then it’s just a matter of multiplying them together.

9 Likes

Here’s a calculator to do it yourself in the future for anyone.

https://stattrek.com/online-calculator/binomial.aspx

2 Likes

No legendaries. Could be better lol

4 Likes

I know @Lucrayzor is a hood ■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■■■ in real life

I say “I gotchu fam“ all the time lol but yeah wasn’t even actually going for any mythics. Really wanted Penguinator but I guess a fully evolved mythic works too :sweat_smile: the RNG gods have been pretty good to me with this game

2 Likes

Truly insane. Congrats man!

This seem a default mechanism, Heisenberg is the 4th person I know this happened, 3 copies on first pack followed by another copy.
Happened myself too exactly the same only that mine was after 1500 gems of nothing, and the monster was Focalforce.
Another guy did that with Persephia, and the fourth guy can’t remember who it was the mythic.

1 Like

I will say it’s been a long time since I’ve got a mythic so maybe this is some kind of failsafe method. But this is my current best team(I know it still could use some work) do y’all see anyplace Gorgo will fit into my lineup?

With poisoners, positioning really isn’t that complicated; put poison stuff close to other poison stuff, avoid putting them near HG/shield users that could be thwarted by it, and REALLY avoid putting them near sleepers. That’s about it.

I think you’re better off building a whole new team around gorgo

2 Likes

You should make a DR team with that awakened Gorgo my boi

1 Like

He actually got it over 3 packs
1st pack the main
2nd pack got 2 shard
3rd got the final

1 Like

Devs should make it so that in the anniversary we would be guaranteed to get 4 copies of a random mythic (not including the new featured ones) within 24 packs. It’d make them a ton of money. (1 copy of the same one guaranteed every 6 packs).

Run ap spam with gorgodrake

1 Like