Luck to get a legendery

I wanted to know how was everybody’s luck on hatching legendery and how many legendary do you guys have

I have 25 and 1 mythic i am a free 2 play player

1 Like

Good for you.

1 Like

I reached my 1650 days of login today so I’ve had a super long time to accumulate monsters. I’ve got 131 legendaries and 22 mythics. Over time I’ve definitely had some less good patches where I haven’t hatched much for a while but also some brilliant luck at other times.

@ONE_Nomad No need to be rude like that.

1 Like

I once got something like 8 legends in a row, followed by a myth. Idk what happened there. Overall, I’d say I have solid luck with legends but horrible luck with myths. I have something like 20 legends, and only two mythics, so not exactly peak rng consistency

I have 96 Legendarys and 14 Mitics … And much bad luck haha

1 Like

recently got both FD Maeve and the water type GF, both on singles, i dnt always have this kind of luck hahah

thats a oood count hehe

1 Like

I hit 100 days like 2 days ago and I currently have 21 legendaries (including Chronozar and Noxdrake and 2 monsters from the store) and 4 mythics of which 1 was guaranteed from the paid banner on valentine’s day. Other than that, I spent no money. With the exception of 2 10-packs and a few singles, I always hatched on festival banners.

760+ days 80(a bit more or less) Legends 16 mythics (excluding shards)

1 Like

Sorry @DMG_OMEGA and @Killerdog.

3 Likes

We damn near have the same amount. I have 131 legends and 23 mystics

1 Like

I guess I am among the lucky ones! 96th login day, 53 legends, 11 mythics, none of them awaken

1 Like

damn bro, not even 100 days yet and that much haha, nice

You are

But you have use money

ah I forgot to clarify … I have them being F2p …

:scream:
it seems logical

1429days. 144 led 22 mythic

2 Likes

My luck is so bad but idk how can i be this lucky in my new account😂 day 5 have 6 legend (not counting noxdrake) and 2 mythic

Also if u can help me in my episode 20 help thread thx😁