Im new need help

I guys Just started to play DID 2 rerolls and got a legendary penguini DID other 4 5 roulette and got only epics and super epics My question is should i reroll for more leggies or Just hold My penguini and continue with that?

Hold on to him! :+1:t3:

penguini is good enough to keep it on I would say.

Last biters can wipe out entire teams. Without a doubt the most useful legendary so just keep him. You could wipe and restart and spend ages trying to get another

Wow nevermind he was so useful… best Way to use him? Never tried to use last bite atm hes so Powerful?

since I got a last biter Ive won a lot of event battles where he alone wiped out as many as 8 monsters alone. so yes, last biters are amazing.

So I need To last spot it on My squad and then when hes alone Just Spam last bite right? Any other monster i can combo with it? Got 2 super epics lavafang and direwhelp and other epics like chamel and redroo someone is useful from these?

monsters that sacrifice themselves would be ok, like musharoo, stormfox etc.

Ok Thanks!

I always raijin 3rd from last then penguini then last I have puffoxin but most use a purify/heal all. raijin can use accelerate to bring last bite from 50 to 40 and raijin also has stun bomb then you can use heal all depending if you are using one in last slot then you’ll be left with just penguini. I use puffoxin for death revenge to kill an extra monster for me, he dies easy as he is weak. I don’t ever attack with penguini until I can use last bite I just skip so I can use life flip if need to. Using assisted thunder is 200 so you may then get hit by 4 monsters and die

Rajin and Puffoxin are epic/super epic or can i get from missions?

They are Ingame monsters

U know which mission can i get them?
U know which mission can i get them?

You can get them both on cursed island
Rajin is near the snow and puffoxin near the water

Thanks! :wink: