What about all the cumulative rewards we missed?

So if the update came out 5 days ago I would have got 10 rare gems instead of 5. I feel kinda bad starting a thread about this as it can be seen as begging but it annoys me that we old players “missed” so many free gems because we have played the game for so long. I’m also admittedly a little upset about the Scorp nerf (I can see better why Mr X was so frustrated) and the new pot system which is very annoying. 2 compensation gems doesn’t really cut it in my opinion.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

Just start the game from beginning. Glad I didn’t miss as much as you.

2 Likes

Believe me I want to. Last summer I did start a new one and actually it became a really nice and fun account. I have Drakion, XYZ, Stratus, Bane, Earth Pupupa, and Captain whiskers, so basically all I need to complete the game. Maybe I’ll switch back to it.

1 Like

The new pot system is plain stupidity, why would they even want to implement it?

Same here

Let’s not get greedy.

I’ve been playing long myself, but asking for the old missed gems seems like a scummy move. We all get more stuff from now on, let’s be happy with that.

Also that Scorpiogeist nerf was absolutely fair and needed, and I talk as quite the poison aficionado.

2 Likes

Older players didn’t miss out on anything. It’s not like the cumulative login rewards stop at some number! Older players are in exactly the same place as newer players, with us all starting this new reward amount at the same time (or later for any people who start the game after today).

Don’t be greedy. Closing this thread.

2 Likes