Login Bonus 800th

Yeah devs finally 5 rare gems for 800 days of Login, cant wait for that huuuge thank u for playing this Game such a long Time…
Isnt it Time to Change that Login bonus ?

4 Likes

Dammm that is commitment

Agreed, only 5 gems for day 850… We really need more for that kind of commitment :smiley:

3 Likes

They havent even addressed us when we first bought it up together with the friend points

1 Like

If you remember I brought this up ages ago and kd and others said no the log in bonus was fine and should be left as it is

3 Likes

Honestly, those many logins deserve a free legendary if u ask me. 2 years is pure love for the game and needs better rewards !

But it would upset new players

It wouldn’t upset me. And I think new players will be fine with it. Veterans deserve it !

2 Likes

I bought it up as well and I remember KD agrees with it but not the amounts that I stated. Newbies can get those log in bonuses if they’re dedicated enough like duh

I dont know when KD said that but it was maybe in time when there wasnt any achievements which are very generous and he couldnt compare login bonus with that. Now it seems compered to achievements like we get almost nothing.

Il find the thread

800 days is worth a free mythic forget legendary

They removed kami, cryo and sanct from the regular eggs. My guess is if they do give a free login legend then it’ll be one of those.

Dupes incoming :ok_hand:

1 Like

:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

@Moking what did you get with your 5 Rare Gems?

Cant play imo, will get that huge reward in like 20 h

Wait. As one of the oldest accounts in this game, i don’t have kami…:rofl:

1 Like

I dont have any of the old auto posion trio.

Before the update we now are able to see known monsters we find on wild or in batlles on dinodex just like pokedex in pokemon