GEMS

Really you guys take away a gem from a super challenge and add it on part two with the materials :thinking: That’s like the dumbest shit ever instead of adding better rewards really… really

If you notice u still get the same amount of gems as before u just have to win more matches

It’s so the new players have a chance to get gems and so it’s fairer for them. As Jamal said the rewards are the same but spread out.

They should make a third level for pro and give some good rewards

Yes.
SCB already became kinda easy for a lot of people, so by taking care of the new players, they need to take care for the old ones too.

ive been saying this for over a year, devs always say scb are supposed to show the monsters and that stuff, sl i doubt it will happen

40-monster non buffed lineup.

5 gem reward.

This will be coming true. But not sure about 5 gems for one battle :ph34r:

Really you guys take away a gem from a super challenge and add it on part two with the materials That’s like the dumbest ■■■■ ever instead of adding better rewards really… really

Yes, like others said, total rewards are the same, we made it much easier for new users.

Just make sure that the reward isn’t an ingredient for a reward :P. I have too many of everything.

Just make sure that it is worth it.

You could do a single rare gem.

Judge the difficulty of 40 monsters and then decide the reward for it.

I need cryptamids Haha!

You need cryptamids? Haha!

I need cryptamids Haha!

I need cryptamids Haha!

I have Cryptamids Haha!

You have cryptamids Haha!

I giveaway cryptamids Haha!