Gj Devs !

At first, I reacted so annoyed at the huge nerf hammer like most players… But after playing a few matches , im kinda happy that these nerfs happened… ofcourse some mythics are crazy but without the annoying dusci field or flocco crap or goldtail no-brainer or super fast raw sweeping or poison bullshiet , there are very different teams now… Although sleep is everywhere now but with few counters ready , its manageable cos sleep needs time to kill and stuff…

11 Likes

I think if everything is nerf like shiel field, poison 100 second, potent sleep 100 , raw nerf , negation they should nerf lemon and put a 100 second limit in thlugs effect s they are also annoying

4 Likes

Stun immunity spam is still out there haha
I agree though it’s fun seeing new teams

1 Like

i also see more people using ap spam xD

3 Likes

Now they only need to add a RP system for every monster.

Example:
Orca: worth 20RP
Ankou: worth 50RP
Timberlord: worth 35RP
And so on

Making a team with these three would make your team RP power 105RP and that’s what you’d get for every win. The idea is to give the top tier/most used monsters less RP than the less popular ones. That way you actually benefit from trying to use more unique strats rather than just full stun immune s tier spam.

So from the example above, 10 orca team would give 200RP a win and 10 ankou would give 500RP, making the gap quite huge and worth the attempt.

Also RP level on every monster could change often (or each update) to balance stuff out

12 Likes

Tbh there is no discernable reason why Thlugs are in the game

1 Like

Link Fire seems to be the new endgame meta, I’m seeing everywhere. Gotta say I did not miss Link Slayerbane All one bit!

Also Moku, but that’s not surprising.

4 Likes

Just use a gliding average based on eg the last 3 pvp! That would really make ranked pvp interesting again. Btw, mythics would generally get less rp as they have better stats and better moves!

1 Like

They wouldn’t do this since it’s generally a bad business strategy if they r selling for huge prices only to give lesser ingane rewards for buyers .

But that’s actually a good idea

True yea , link slayerbane all into moku is the new beginning i suppose :joy::joy:

ap spam recover pvp :crazy_face:

1 Like

They did something like this for a few seasons but they haven’t for ages… the boosted RP for using certain monsters in your team.

I suppose you mean for ranked PvP rating though? That would be very controversial and probably annoy lots of people who hatch strong monsters but get “penalised” for using them.

‘But players won’t like it if there’s less incentive to use the same old powerful monsters they always use!’

They definitely wouldn’t if they use all the most popular monsters to win. However the chances are that s tier spam teams will still win a higher percentage of games, so this would push creativity because you’d literally gain from a creative team that can win

1 Like