Was The Wait Worth It?

I don’t know if it was just me, but does anyone feel they got hyped for this and got completely put down? I really did enjoy HI and DI, where you had to grind to get monsters, but now its just spins and luck and in-app purchases. I hope they make it easier to get eggs VIA PvP and online missions. But i feel like these options are going to be insanely hard without good monsters. In my opinion, i was really disappointed with how the game turned out. They should have just made it another hunter island except with more monsters and a different plot. I think that was what everyone was expecting. But, with all of this criticism, the monsters are really dope. 

Everyone is saying this. But in spite of the fact you can’t catch every monster, trying to make it work with what you have involves copious amounts of strategy and planning and it’s a lot of fun!

But yeah - they either need to make more mobsters accessible, or make it easier by getting rid of the ridiculous false difficulty and give the event the same monster pool as you with the same stats

We should rate it lower in the AppStore , everyone there posts 5 stars. So according to the general public they like it. Then the game devs will be happy , then hey want more money so they put more egg monsters out . If they are reading this forum, good will help them give advice but if they base it on AppStore then they might as well put more IAP

If you look at the reviews most of them are from the start of the game like the first two islands if I did a review back then I’d of given it a 4 now I gave a 1 I’d of given the game a 3 normally but not only were most of flaws of this game not there in the last two games but this was also beta tested which from want I can tell the fake difficulty and the lack of fruit are their fault and they removed the whole premise of the game it’s no longer a catch monsters and level them game it’s a catch 200 monsters out of 900 and roll the rest and wait one day so I can get some fruit and a chance for ultra mats unless I pay game all these things just make me not be able to give it even a 2.

Ups

Graphics
Online mission
Ultra evolution system
Ingredients (making things more interesting)
900 monsters

Downs

Only 200 monsters are catchable
Short offline story mode
Pay to play system

They took everything that made Hunter Island great away from the game completely. Hunter Island was incredible in my opinion & I expected the same from this but without buying gems to get the better monsters you’ll be stuck with 3-4 stars the entire game. They dont get you far either

I see where your coming from but there was a sense if accomplishment when you were able to collect every monster by grinding & working hard & making your team the best of the best you cant do that with this you’re stuck with weak 3 stars & they give all these CPUS legendary monsters that look awesome but are literally impossible to get for yourself I enjoyed collecting the legendary monsters, they stripped that away, now all you can collect are useless ones

The 900 monsters can’t be a up because as you said 700 of them you can’t catch and the ingredients are boring I’ve had to remove half of them because I keep getting earth and fire one despite not having a fire or earth epic and my ranch is full.

The fact the game has 900 monsters is a great up for me but u can see that my first point in down is that only 200 are catchable
Coming to ingredients i think they just fine to me

I like the game, but compared to Hunter Island, I feel a bit disappointed. Will definitely keep playing though.

I would have to agree that it is not proper game design to enforce paying money to get monsters in a game like this. All should be available through some means - especially since they ask for an upfront payment. Currency system should be used only for speeding up progress.

I’ve been stressing this for some time, but I believe it falls on deaf ears.

I sent a complain to them on their fb page and they read it but didn’t reply. If this is the way they communicate with clients it’s rubbish.
They did so many bad things with this game that I don’t even know.
I would have preferred to spend 5€ on this and have something like HI instead of giving them the money they ask to find this freemium trash inside the game.
HI and DI were great, please return to those standard.
P.S. To all the people unsatisfied with this please post your reviews on the store. These days it seems that the only way to have the developers attention is to do these sort of things.

I would pay the game actually 30-50 pounds if they actually included all the monsters and got rid of the pay system .

Even if you pay 50 pounds on the IAP , there is abusolutely no garentee that you will get all he legendaries , all the epics , super epics etc

That’s what I am saying the system right now is so stupid. Only one legendary come on. Ur odds is so low.

Pretty much everyone has the same monsters spawn in all dungeons and islands. the only monster that will set people apart are the ones you get from the eggs. 

My only legendary is a transfer and that took me 2 hours to get by rerolling HI.

I want Warca. He’s ridiculous.
Bloodcrave and assisted wave all

Like i said they threw everything that made Hunter Island great out the window the exploration freedom & ability to catch EVERY monster in game that completely fucked us

The strategy of the game is far superior in my opinion. Can’t spam AoEs and get through the campaign. I wish that we could gain ingredients other ways besides just online missions as everyone else as said. I don’t mind not being able to catch every monster but mostly I’m assuming they will be rolled out in PVP events. I’ve been playing a few days and don’t have enough money or ingredients to evolve very many of my monsters. From a timing aspect it seems like It’ll take a good week to evolution one epic or super epic monster because you’ll need to gain Fruits ->>> then Silver ->>> then Ingredients.  

I’m hoping PVP is released soon. Is there any update on that?

but if pvp is the only way there will be loads of people who simply chug tons of money into getting gems to get rares instead of people earning the monsters spare me there might be a tad bit more strategy to the game but there is no fair way to be competitive online its pay to win pvp

I am saddened by the pay to win and pay to play parts being upped dramatically

Happy about the raw amount of potential, the animation upgrade, and ultra evos, along with training system

But youth fruit rarity, tickets, and incredibly low amount of eggs achievable without money is crushing

Along with 24 hour key timers

It is sad but true. Any game with PVP that has P2W aspects does not bode well with players that try to go through the game legitimately.