vorabook

devs please add an vorabook event like omegamind and crownwalker event.its really hard to get that item.it makes some legends useless 

AGREE

please support this topic so that the devs could see this

You could get one from current Phoenix event or SOTF, both are time taking but difficulty is fair enough.

The entire reason the vorabook was created was because people were getting the ingredients to evolve certain legends way too fast. So the vorabook is doing it’s job. Think of it as a rarer omegamid.

Agree with Zard

To get Vorabook I need a strong team of evolved Legendaries. (I cannot beat extreme difficulty, I could only beat Master with A LOT of tries). But to get the evolved legendaries, I need Vorabook :frowning:

Nobody ever wants to put the work in for these… from what I know, only the better legends need these to ultra, so I think its fitting that they’re hard to get. there’s plenty of vorabooks that show up, you just have to earn them!! Suck it up and play the events!

How many legends require vora? I have a couple of the vora, but haven’t ever used any. Same with crownwalker…maybe used crown once not sure.

I know the crowns are for first ones. The vorabook, I know emeral and peguinator need one. I think revan and bane got one too

Never mind, I guess I have benefited from both crown and vor, as I have the pengunator and bolv. I honestly never thought I had used them and never really cared about earning or chasing either of them in events. Guess I’ll change my perspective and pursue them when I SE they are available. I have a couple of both now, but better safe than sorry.

better to have it and not need it then need it and not have it

hazymel is right

if you have only one legend and that legend require vorabook it will be really hard to get vorabook.some says "you really dont need legendary to get to varobook"well thats not true.for low hero level players  its really difficult to get vorabook.you guys dont know how much pain that i felt for losing my old account which have 5 legendaries and hero level of 80.i told the devs to recover my account but ******* they dont listen to us .they only listen to users who spend lot of money.so now i have started a new account with icefang as the only legend.he is really weak without assassinate.i asked hidian to help me but he really tried to get me that old account and i am greatful  to him.he is not like  lochi who insult everyone.god who made him the moderator.why cant be  snuffy or zard as the moderator who is nice to everyone. so guys please understand this 

Vorabooks are really hard to get for lower ranked players. Most of them won’t beat the final mission of the phoenix event for example, so i can understand this thread.

thank you kalderon8

It is true that they are hard to get. Especially for lower ranked players. The difficulty of getting one is inversely proportional to the power of the legend you are trying to evolve. If you have a legendary like banedragon or emeraldeus or revanarchion, then you should definitely be able to get the vorabook from SOTF with some effort and strategy. If you have a legend like tridrakhan or icefang that needs one, then yes, it will be really hard to get one.

By power I mean PvE power. Not pvp power or icefang would get you one easily.

I personally think that vorabook doesn’t need to be adjusted. The current event is supposed to get high level players revanarchion ingredients. Not for the low level players to get vorabooks. If people still disagree with me then I will personally use banedragon as my only legendary to get vorabook next SOTF.

Your statement is spot on. Hard to argue with such sage logic.

if its only for high level player then why they made such legends ,what will the low level players do if they got that as the only legend

The legend is powerful enough to get them the vorabook if they use it correctly. It doesn’t matter how many other legends they have.

can you do that with ice fang