Will ever be an event for Vorabook?

I just saw the newly event of the lost crown and I just thought that I’ve never seen a vorabook solo event from when I play. Can anyone tell me if it has been one or I can only get it in other events?

Current dungeon challenge has it for reward

Yeah I saw it but it is really difficutl to reach the 72nd floor. Maybe the devs can make an event just for Vorabook to the players that are not that good to reach this floor but still need a Vorabook

I think there is no solo vorabook event,it can only acquire in SOTF which costs a lot of tickets. And DC that is so far to obtain

I am wishing for solo event for this one like crownwalker and moalith

That does sound like a good idea, but that might not sit too well with the people who got Vorabook the hard way. 

yes  -_- it so hard to get vorabook  :frowning: in 72nd floor

Actually its pretty easy to get it from sotf. Its level 67 in a 12 days lasting event.

True,its easy to get it from sotf but how about for low rank players which ticket can be use to every chapter,to rank up and most of all to increase the max cost and put higher cost monster to team to make it strong and reach that level 67.

By all means it is not easy. Unless you got the right legendaries to deal with the strong scaling you’re ■■■■ out of luck.

That aside what F2P NEWBIE above me said is true as well. Any player that might struggle with the difficulty shouldn’t even try because the high ticket cost.

The issue of me is the SOTF ticket costs not the difficulty

Wasn’t vorabook a reward from island challenge once? I remember I got my first vorabook way before I played my first sotf of dungeon challenge

Yeah me too

67 SotF is actually easy. Most people don’t do it because they are lazy and I’m fine with that because I admit the event is boring. SotF has one of the lowest power scaling of all the events, trust me. If you are an endgame player, you should be able to pick it up with minimal difficulty. I was using good old AW until floor 80, and then switched to my normal PvP team until 105. Then I used UC team to 150.

SotF level = 0.66 X UC level.
If you can beat UC level 45, you can beat SotF level 67. Just got to grind the tickets to get there.

If you think that the difficult to reach level 67 of SOTF is the same of the 45th of the UC it’s not a big deal. The only problem are the time and the cost you spend to reach it

I agree - vorabook is way too hard to win in dungeon challenge. I just dont have any monsters capable of surviving long enough.

Yes, and also the event stays for about 12 days so it won’t be hard.