vorabook

You might. I don’t have him so I wouldn’t know.

they have vorabook ingredient for all new legends if this goes on i will stop playing this game.

why all the hate towards me I assure you if you had msg me asking a question to help you in any way I would have I’ve helped many a player get accounts back etc and for insulting anyone in pretty sure I’ve never insulted you and if anything I said came of like that I apologise but please show me evidence
I went and looked back you got your account banned and I told you that you need to collect evidence that you are not a hacker and that I would ask the devs to look into it but I could not do any more then that and it was up to you and them to resolve the issue if it was not resolved or you needed some help on where to contact them you should have msg me and I would have pushed further and enquired more on your behalf

I agree with F2P Zard on the idea of vorabook.

Making a vorabook event is absurd as it will serve the same purpose as omegamid so why bother making one.

I am able to get vorabook with nonultra-evolved legendaries,  ultra-evolved SE and epic monsters coupled with lots of trials. It is possible to get one given that you can build a nice team that can counter the opponents well. I was also frustrated at the first time that I can’t get vorabook (when I am low level), but be patient, my friend, focus on what you have and levelling up your rank and vorabook will come knocking at your front door. 

Some of y’all need to get off your high horse. The only legends I’ve been able to get are bane and tri and both need the vora to evolve again. I honestly feel stuck. Can’t do pvp cuz everyone and there mom has legends. Can only make it so far in most events. All my recent egg pulls have been epics and repeats. The only event I feel on a level playing field is the island challenge and this one is the worst one yet. I’ve only gotten 2 epic pulls and 1 SE and I literally just fought a guy with a leogeist 3 SE and nothing else below 3 stars. This game is ridiculous. I used to play everyday but what’s the point anymore

Pm me. I have both of those legends. Perhaps I can help.

ok i get it lochi.sorry for that.i just got really mad about my old account.i am starting now with new account with ice fang which is really difficult for me to play this game.if they had removed that ingredient the game would be fun.if they made  vorabook really hard to get then whats the point about having  omegamind and crowwalker,they also become useless.the new legend oakluth which is weak also require this ingredient.i think all the upcoming legendaries require vorabook which will make the  game not at all fun

A good idea would be make vora a easy to get ingredient you can farm like bottles and pixies and that kinda stuff so people can have a chance to get it

Honestly hope that is sarcasm.

getting the right pixie color is hard u know

anyway i have deleted the ice fang account.its really hard.and i got revenarchion account which also require vorabook.i got new legend (heavenswyrene )account and thank god it doesnt require  vorabook.so who want my revenarchion account who would care that account very much.

I would like it really much if it’s possible. I spent lots and lots of money during the last festival just to find him I’m my main account. I also don’t have a second account and if you give me this account I will use it as a F2P account.

ok so you really want that account .

If it’s possible yes I would really like it

zard which is the best legendary 

revenarchion vs geartyrant vs heavenswyrene  vs bomb curser

In pvp?

in everything, please help me to choose.so i could decide which one to focus more on. 

@supreeth can I have it?

i want to hear what zard or anyone could reply

Ok sure. Zard’s words are always an assurance