Vorabook

I think there should be other ways to obtain a vorabook other than having to battle through an event–I need it to ultra-evolve my Emeraleon. Right now it is the 67th win award. I don’t mind if it were like somewhere around 30. I honestly don’t have time to get to 67, and by the time I wait for my tickets to refill, the event will be finished. There have been chances to obtain an ingredient monster in more easier (but still challenging) and less time-consuming ways, like the moalith, crownwalker, cryptamid, and starskie.

I think there should be other ways to obtain a vorabook other than having to battle through an event–I need it to ultra-evolve my Emeraleon. Right now it is the 67th win award. I don’t mind if it were like somewhere around 30. I honestly don’t have time to get to 67, and by the time I wait for my tickets to refill, the event will be finished. There have been chances to obtain an ingredient monster in more easier (but still challenging) and less time-consuming ways, like the moalith, crownwalker, cryptamid, and starskie.

My god we have 9 days, stop whining

Some people have work and other things to do besides devoting all of their time to this game.

Playing once every 2.5 hours, my god soooo much time to waste!

Ticket recharges are extremely slow, so it’s highly unlikely you will cap out on tickets unlike the island event. I don’t know what rank you are, but it shouldn’t affect your overall tickets usable over time. It may affect how high your cost is and how good a team you can build with it. But these fights are not hard, and I made it to floor 85 last time with relative ease. I used no gems obtained from the event to get that far. I’d say each fight took me less than 5 minutes.

The buffs are minimal til around floor 60 or so, any decently made team should get that far easily as long as you have finished the main storyline. This isn’t an event meant to be rushed. I know it’s boring, but the progress comes assuredly. I’m hoping they make this event more engaging in the future.

last ic had vorabook… was really easy to get… if u dont have time in this event i am pretty sure u can get it in the next

Why are you so mean? Lol. Go away if you don’t have anything constructive to say.

It was just a sarcastic answere, everybody does that, also did you read what he said before?
Wait a moment, you are just troll.

" The forum at the moment "

In all honesty you only need like 1-2 hours per day if you really would use every 15 tickets possible(like a minute or two for every fight every 2hours). Otherwise you are always free to use gems to refill after all they are also implemented to be used by folks which dont have much time and wanna speed up their game. Moreover you made a suggestion you could add to the suggestion box instead of making a new thread.

@Supah Vegetto Sarcasm in textform is cancer in its purest form. I am not a forum mod but you should really try to ring a more positive tone when writing with someone. We don’t have a Supah Kakarotto to translate for ya.

I was just pissed for one of his comments thats why i ansewered in that way.
Well super kakarotto will actualy be part of me so in a way he could translate me

Stop with the insults
It’s un constructive

for the sake of this thread just drop the argument @Vegetto in the other thread you said you don’t do insults and give constructive criticism. I don’t see any of that here…  some people don’t have the time to check tickets every now n then. there are people running double jobs to keep their family afloat.

True it’s dumb to complain about the time and effort needed to complete an event seeing as they need to cater to the mass and not these few individuals that don’t have time.

Although I do agree that Survival of the fittest is my least favourite event and an ambomination when it comes to resources and time you need to invest for so little return but you should be able to get this ingredient with relative ease given you have the time to get there. it’s not like it is hard or anything. Just gotta ask yourself if you want to evolve your monster instead of playing football outside or something. (or skip some sleep hours if you really have to)

Okay, as i said in another comment i was pissed about something he said,. Not gonna happend again sorry :slightly_smiling_face:

Wow, not sure why/how this all blew out of proportion. But yes, you all are right…after reading the comments and giving the event a second thought, it wouldn’t take forever or all of my time; and I also realized, not too long after creating this topic, that it should belong in the suggestions thread. Thanks, everyone. If someone could lock this thread, please do so. Thanks!

I have 3 hungry books and nothing to use them on. Giff superepic.

It seems the issue has been solved and this thread no longer needs to be open from request of the thread creator I will be locking This thread