Vonn needs a rework

Vonn is hands down the worst SSR characters and I’d argue worse than most SR characters. He has 4 abilities once ultra evolved and his two powerful abilities are solely dependent on other characters setting him up. Not one powerful attack is he able to perform on his own and one is tricky to get off.

Disagree it’s very powerful you just need to run it with some tokens

The posion move is easy to set up when he enters he sets up a token end game to be thrown his blood nova also one shots anything x2 one of the best end game ssr

If you need more tokens as f2p you can go catch a weasel bat early game that has two very strong uses one is sleep revenge and if it survives it gives you 2-3 tokens

:joy: have you not use his moved he one of my favorite ssr he should have a move to summon doe

1 Like

There’s quite a few that summon for him used it in beta and it wipes everything

1 Like

I don’t know his Passives but based on that I would add auto poison

The devs so far have done well to make the game a lot more balanced then neo even the bad grass starters have uses over ssr amd sr

You cant say an SSR is bad when 1. You dont know how to set it up properly 2. You havnt fully awakened and evolved him. You judging without even knowing his full potential

1 Like

No wonder ssr can aoe fully trained sr’s to death

A bit of reflecting here:

I’ve always found it to be hilarious when someone starts a thread about something needing a buff and then there’s a unanimous backlash from the community telling them that they are an idiot. It’s been happening since the Neo days.

It’s the little things this community does that keeps these games amazing :joy:

5 Likes

buff it so I can laugh in everyone’s faces when I destroy you all with throw :smiling_imp::smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

4 Likes

I love all the assumptions without anyone actually addressing the points I made.

1. I know how to set him up. - my point was he is the only SSR that both abilities require a different characters ability to use.

2. I never said his stats couldn’t be high. - that still doesn’t negate the fact that his kit is garbage. To include his passive.

I never understood the instant backlash people have especially when they never address the actual points made but you guys are right I should just get him to max level, boosts, and equipment so I can spam attack and attack all.

Lol why do all these Evertale noobs type walls of text like @Killerdog

2 Likes

To be fair everyone is an Evertale noob @NMEGaryOak. The game hasn’t been out that long.

Exactly I wouldn’t be asking cor any buffs or nerfs Just yet

4 Likes

Right now the metagame is stuff every rare unit in the same team and yolo. Only very rarely does anyone have enough of the same type of unit to make a strategy work.

Vonn is an example of that. Weak on his own, strong in the right team. Except the game is a week old, so right now he’s on his own. So he sucks.

Give it some time before making a judgement

1 Like

I see 2 moves = i see versatility.
Sounds good to me.

1 Like

Tbh you owned yourself with that message, because you are already complaining about how weak or let me say it correctly how dependant this SSR is to setting it up… no more comments needed I guess

Silvers summed it up already

When you have taken him to his 3rd form ( You currently have him in his 2nd form) and unlocked all his passives and tested him then come and make a buff thread. You will get backlash since youre asking for a rework on an incomplete monster. Its common for monsters to start off weak and at a later stage become a beast. For instance he could get a summon on entry passive in his final form and thats 2 kills on his first turn.