New Feature in the next update: Detailed Filter

Hey Guys,

Happy New Year! I hope you all will have a brilliant 2019! :confetti_ball::confetti_ball::confetti_ball:

I am happy to share the news that we are finally going to have a filter function in the game! (next update)
You will be able to access it in Edit Teams and List View panel!

Have hard time looking for the monsters while team building? Check this out!
Let us know your thought :grinning:

10 Likes

THANKS GOD IN HEAVEN

I guess it’s alright.

What i would really like to see is the ability to have different teams with mons having their SS on or off.

Pretty tedious to keep turning off a SS everytime I switch teams because i’m one cost over. Just to go to another team just to turn it back on.

3 Likes

Pretty awesome feature! Maybe add healing as the last skill option?

Looking good! Thanks for the additional team slots btw, it was really helpful!

Definitely need this! Good stuff

Oh my god I’ve needed this for so long!! Thank you!!

Nice, but how about renaming the Teams. Would be cool and helpful to change the name of a team. We now have 18 available team slots and now my problem is to remember which team is my UC team, PVP teams, Time Attack team etc.

2 Likes

search bar for searching every monster name or monster skill would be nice

btw copy paste from previous update really helpful thanks dev

2 Likes

Finally it is here.

Looks great, and will be very helpful!

Like others have suggested, I would love to have:

1. Team slot naming
  2. Scrolling through teams done via a selection menu (it displays team 1-4 then there is a button where old 5-8 was. You click it to open a list you can scroll down and select 1-4, 5-8, 9-12, etc). This will be needed as more team slots get added.
  3. Allow you to change team even if the team cost is too high - right now it’s a massive pain constantly toggling SS while scrolling through to the team you want.

Note: even if point 3 is too hard to implement, points 1+2 should help tackle the issue.

Thanks for working on these convenience aspects of the game :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hooray!!! Finally!

Unnecessary tbh, but can see everyone liking it

True but it’s a pain to find every last monster with a certain immunity I need

Not pointing fingers ,. But I find it relatively easy to find any monster.
Given I have 65 legends + 1 mythic & all those SE’s . :upside_down_face:

I agree, for legendaries. Where I find it annoying is scrolling through all the SEs. I don’t know how many I have but trying to find the particular one I’m looking for is a massive pain. I often have to scroll through them 2-3 times unless I go through slowly looking at each monster.

The sort filter I’ll be using most is probably [5* + element].

2 Likes

Yea I don’t have enough legends to be an issue. The se blend in with each other though

What Greatest meant was that on different teams costs are different… By turning on a secret skill in one team you might be in limits of 206 with that particular team, but 4 of your other teams featuring the same monster might now be too costly.

Yeah thankfully it’s possible to do in the team selecting screen (it was ridiculous when you couldn’t) but even so, when scrolling through the teams you are forever getting stuck on certain teams until you switch 1-2 secret skills off then can continue. The game wasn’t designed for secret skills so it’s understandable, but needs changing at some point to stop all the frustration.

Can we also get Grandpa to pop up and check you have the right team if you enter PvP with less than 15 monsters? :grimacing: some of us clearly don’t have the ability to do it ourselves :joy:

1 Like