Update dropped

It’s 100000% a buff. Diamond lock has become my legit counter to Dolph teams. I used assassinate on fire Dolph and a rockoid and it survived. I was using Icefang! 100% boost is too much I think. Looks like Sea world will be the meta for now

2 Likes
  • Yes,it’s cancer
  • No it’s fair
  • IDK

0 voters

What is your opinion about the new update personally I think it’s really bad they boosted mons that didn’t needed it and nerfed other who were fine.Some changes were good but overall its doo-doo.The poll is anonymous.

Hang on hang on. Weren’t you one of the people complaining about the two Rockoids!!?? Saying they were op??

Yeah it annoyed me for a long time. Then the raw changes came and it became more balanced. It’s good the autodiamonds are gone though. I do prefer it. But the double Dolph Passive skill is huge!

Honestly its buff since all you need is one turn and that shouldn’t be a problem if your stats are doubled. It makes it a bit less of an auto include though so maybe it’s similar to the magmarinus rework.

1 Like

At first I was sad about the change to Dolphreeze, but then I realised that it gives me a great opportunity to use Dolphoenix in my team.

1 Like

Yeah I agree. It’s good that it can’t be thrown into a teams and just work. Although the raw buff did stop that to a degree. The magma and Dolph changes are powerful, but at least you need more of la brain to use them now

Where can we get Shine Monsters? They are really too strong

I have no idea. Never had one :man_shrugging:t2: