Update 2.44 has released

3 Likes

Many new changes :hugs:

so…from what we see now. The one thing that kept taunt worthy of being used over Protectors is now gone. (being able to use raw moves behind some protection)
Char is still untouched for some reason
Majorie is now scary i swear.
Rip Maple. Rip Leira

2 Likes

RIP Ariel…

And RIP husking and soral is back into the bracket of top mythics again

Overall many interesting changes but why isnt Chary getting touched? I mean buffing cyclozar as another counter is a nice touch but all in all, her speed should still be reduced

1 Like

yet they didnt do jackshit to charybdia… the devs are cucks

1 Like

I guess Chlamydia got hit by the generic changes though :woozy_face:

barely.

Interesting update from the devs. Looking forward to seeing how they all play out.

Thanks for fixing the new monsters sorting issue devs. That had bothered me for years :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you devs for making all those old monsters come back to life again :partying_face::star_struck:. In all my years playing, I like this update the most because of that.
Specially love what you did to Prismaryx, holly link “was” pretty much dead.

6 Likes

jurlungur is still better but at least it has something going for it now

They changed the app icon🍀

New effect

No cannibalize = no Auraleus, my life is over
1st they add Prixis, one shot Auraleus
2nd they add Charybidia, one shot Auraleus
3rd they gave XYZ Tempus Reaper- one shot Auraleus
They all one shot him before he can even charge

Whats the point of living anymore if i can’t use Auraleus​:sob::dizzy_face:

2 Likes

no they didnt.

you can still use that payback revenge rockoid with it

The only thing that was touched on Giehretus was catapult which is odd but as it kept the passive, I’m going to keep it. Also the defense buff got removed from the second form which makes Gieh more valuable. If equilibrium is changed in the future, I’m assuming there will be a second opportunity to refund. Sacrifice heal will be a good supporting move. Just need to play some poison monsters alongside it now.

Mapledragon was really crushed. I think that was unnecessary tbh, changing the stat distribution would have sufficed.

Honestly it’s lovely that old monsters got second passives! And Wraith captain’s Morphean Bomb now pierces :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. This update really shows that Devs listen to the community!

1 Like