Update drop! (11/25/20)

you might wanna try re-uploading your pic lol

Back in my day after 500 days I had 36 legendaries. I counted myself lucky for 1/3 of them being limited legendaries.

You’ve been ranking among the top 50 a fair bit (I think?). Given it takes probably a year for a free player to get up to that point I’d say you’re doing very well and as a free player you can’t expect to be achieving top 10 easily unless you’ve managed to achieve an amazing collection. A few free players have (e.g. Lemon, me, MementoMori, Dracarys) and they’ve been able to do it.

As Lucrayzor said, if your PvP strategy is hinging so much on a single monster that’s strong enough it needs to be nerfed then you’re not really achieving things properly. Work with what you’ve got an you’ll gain immense satisfaction with any high achievements you earn.

Uploading: Screenshot_20201126-104625_Neo Monsters.jpg…

Am i the only one who thinks Kami got nerfed rather than a buff?

1 Like

If there’s 3 elements it’s prolly one shot because of fighting spirit

Which one sounds better. Ultra blaze. (all attack, No restriction, High Damage) or Elemet massacre (1 - 4 targets, Dmg vary from how many similar elem, No restriction)

1 Like

We can’t say exactly how much it does now because of the fact that it element massacre got increased damage

I’m pretty pleased with this update; nothing to drastic happened to the nerfed mons, and several underused monsters got some new life breathed into them.

Ok after testing rexo’s element massacre with @Death_To_Mojinator it’s definite one shot upto standard def holy and after activating mokus vaunt it made him go down to 40% hp.On other elements (we tested it on grass it brought deeragon to critical not hg )
Edit- these are all having 4 mons as same element

1 Like

You have a lot of lucky, I’m playing 4 years (on 3 days) I only have 90 legendary and 7 mitics :'v

1 Like

RIP Ahuizard

5 Likes

Kinslayer on stratus is too good now.It can now use it instead of a shield while ooo is active and it doesn’t affect the flow of its ooo too

1 Like

So guys now the standards for the cost have increased so does it mean the ones below rank 120 isn’t In league were veterens play

1 Like

Hehe me happy :3

5 Likes

Agreed. I feel like his kit doesn’t need a buff at all. Maybe his ss could get 70 TU cannibalize instead 130 TU but that’s for convenience purposes. We just need more bugs.

1 Like

Hardly… At +9 his raw throw will still be 59 seconds.

I think From the brink in 1 second and possibly the Sepheris buff will have a big impact. Perhaps the Alba buff too, the shield will really help. If only it was poison immune.

2 Likes

the problem is tyrannical summon

That was completely justified, now it isn’t 100% self-sufficient. Also for optimal use you’d want some throw food ready when he enters.

I’m just hoping they decided to give unblockable moves / True Hit to every new monster just so they feel safer reverting the RAW buff in the future, because otherwise this is just beating a dead horse.

Yeah, I’m not a fan of this change either. This SS is cool, but it punishes strategies while leaving top tier spam pretty much untouched.

I’m really not a fan of this update.

1 Like

At least some old SE got fresh moves in their dated moveset, which gives at least a bit more reason to use them. For example I liked the addition of Payback killer to Steamhawk. He’s much much more appealing now. I’m surprised Captain Canine was still not touched though.