Update Discussion

Appearance is everything, and it’s an robot/android.

Saint is a penguin , a beautiful penguin wearing Santa clothes, who can summon a beautiful deer type Rudolph sidekick .

Glad u think fatty is beautiful.

Seriously though… Are u happy with Saint now?

Yeah lol beyond happy

1 Like

Nova 60->50 TU on the skills lol I just removed it from my PvP team because I was finishing testing… it’s gone back in now and I’ve even made a link shadow PvP team which is what I’ll be using come tomorrow! I’m glad with the change to hold ground, it makes the secret skill worth it and the monster a little better. In my farming team with Noxdragon I can now assisted AoE with 35TU haha.
I think the TU reduction was overboard, but hopefully it won’t make Novadrake overpowered.

Saint OMG we had to wait but it’s just got exactly what we wanted and more! Oniblade got a serious buff with the second OoO which pushed it up into being viable and now Oniblade+Saint is a brilliant combo.

Tinker I’m very glad about. He was always too mediocre, even when you could abuse the boxjaws. He’s now a bit better than terrible.

Malwing nerf seems great. It still doesn’t fix the pull back abuse but it stops Malwing alone from taking control of the field by putting two monsters to sleep and removing a problematic monster from combat. I think it will remain S+ tier but it’s more on the lower end and it’s much easier for others to be higher than it.

I still think that the best way to combat the pull back abuse with certain passives is to change the way they work so a move that pulls back a teammate cannot be used on the same teammate more than once. However, the moves can always be used on the user an unlimited number of times.

Hehe you’ll be waiting a long time for that :stuck_out_tongue:

Nova is probably gonna be OP… Time will tell. Can’t wait to see people abuse the heck out of it. It’s gonna be entertaining. I hope u guys with Nova are able to annoy people with it.

Poor motor.

2 Likes

Centaurion is now actually a monster you can use. Nothing more to be said.

Nova is now just a better aoe spammer. Not as lethal as BB but more consistent. Why is aoe spamming becoming a “strat”?

Santa got its needed buff. I actually want it now (That’s how you make money devs). Rudolph is just amazing…

Malwing got the change that was needed. Solves half the problem. Still OP but not as much. Can it now stop sleeping my sleep immune please?

3 Likes

I’m sure the timing of the buff has nothing to do with the upcoming Christmas festival :wink:

Interesting…

It’s shadow… all things dark and evil.

Let’s be honest. It’s wierd it’s becoming a strategy.

:new_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

Soon 4 year olds will be able to reach the Top 10 in PvP with AOE spam. :rofl:

42 second assisted AOE looool

1 Like

Tbh i dont think the 10 seconds reduction will make a big impact as hg. I was previously testing him with accelerate it will two shot light and squishy monsters such as cylo but it needs 3 aoes to kill a monster with decent health.

4 shadow users he deals somewhere around 1500-2100

Which will require mostly 3 aoes to kill.

Yeah and I’m almost certain now Nova does less damage with assisted AoE compared to other monsters. This was either true before the update or they reduced the damage modifier slightly while reducing the TU.

3 to 4 shadow monsters it doesnt make difference but after doing some testing right now

He does 1800-2100 on bb which was the test subject

Which require 2-3 aoe spams to kill him depending on rng

I could swear before the update he used to do more damage i could be wrong tho

Put him with Nox and it’s goodbye holy monsters. That 10 seconds will make a huge difference. Especially when they have already lost health. This PvP will be entertaining.

Light monsters require 2 aoe spams 3 for aegis utop

While light monsters have havenwarym which will block aoe and has camouflage so i dont think he be effective against that. And running nox is just bad.

A full potted Nox in a link team can be deadly. Lowest TU blood move right?

For the record this is what 1 AOE from Nox does to Null and Chrono:

Full assisted though. Not sure if full assisted is viable. But I’ve come across one team that does a good job.

This was a test I did with @MonkeyDluffy last week. Lion and Null are very popular in the front line these days. Well Lion more so.

Nova has weaker aoe spam then nox and it will need 2 aoes to kill light monsters.

Lets not forget that element advantage is here.