Update Discussion

Nova: i totally thing tu reduction was totally unnecessary from 60 to 50.

Holding ground was a good choice.
Personally: i think timestrike should be changed to chrono killer and raw bloodthirst to bloodfury.

Santa: got really great passives i think he would he be top tier right now. I would say A+ to nearly S.

Tinker: good buffs but he would still be a bunch warmer as dusc is very common and will eat those boxs and heal.

Malwing: we all saw it coming i still think hes top tier and the nerf wount change anything. (Cylo exit plan cries in the corner)

All other monsters are just buff and it wount change anything in the current meta

If you pull 1 stun wave with a +9 nova now you can put 2-3 aoe’s without the enemy getting turn and that will probably kill the whole lineup. I don’t think monster with such low tu should be able to hide behind protectors.

Saint buff is nice, making it finally usable again after a long time

At least cry is free

2 Likes

+9 on low tu move is a waste of legendary potions, as the reduction is very low, the only other reason to pot them is for speed.

If am not mistaken tu will reduce from 50 to 48.

And casting 3 aoes + stun will literally drain all his health pool. While something like black peng gyo can do it in a insta.

As for cylo if you pot him you cant use exit plan untill you do 3 moves or skip which actually nerfs him. In either case cry is free

1 Like

reduces it to 42.

IF used in fl. It doesn’t need to be used in fl

Did Nova get Hold ground?

1 Like

The same concept goes for burn

1 Like

Yes he did

1 Like

That’s pretty powerful. Wow

1 Like

Where can I read about all the changes? Couldn’t find anything in the news section of the game

1 Like

Update the game first

1 Like

Hold ground does make sense for Nova. The TU reduction is insane. Nova will be amazing in an assisted FL.

@Xyzencross
:point_up_2: This guy gonna be laughing his A$$ off.

I’m happy that Gaiarymid got a nice little boost.

1 Like

Where the heck is Nulls buff? Give that fragile girl hold ground or even shield entrance.
I can dream at least…

Keep dreaming.

Kiss my A…
:joy_cat:

Well at least your dreams came true. You happy with the fat santa now?

Wow monster bodyshaming :scream: Shame on you

2 Likes

Saint is ugly as well. I hope it’s feelings aren’t hurt

It was not a dream but a precise method to achieve something.
Call it ugly but it’s still good looking then null . :smirk:

At least Null is a girl. Well kinda…