Update and new legee

Devs: Hmm, GMagic won pvp this season.

Also devs: Let’s nerf 3 out of his first 5 monsters lol

Thanks @Dev_VKC :joy:

5 Likes

Did anybody notice the change in Bundam’s Terminator and Guardian mode animation? Small but neat!

1 Like

Laughs at ZigZaGame Inc.

2 Likes

I wish I had it!

This update really sucks
Nova nerfed
Kirina,Cynthia,Lucifelle,Gorgodragon nerfed
New GF its a ■■■■
The sleep now its useless
By the way
Everyday Neo has fall more and more and in a few updates GAME OVER

These two sentences don’t make sense together I’m afraid

Also the new GF is absolutely great

9 Likes

Till my boi nova has stun wave he is the king

The new GF is to much slow
Nova didnt need a nerf
Kirina and Cynthia either
Gorgodragon i understand because he attack twice
But why keep shitting Lemon

50sec AoE, Stun WAVE and RAW sweeping is balanced, “justified” by a joke of a restriction passive (Blood Price).
Novadrake is still S++ tier and one of the best Legendaries in the game by a margin. Probably only Padrinorca and Polaboss come close to its power level.

Cynthia was a terribly efficient and quick sweeper, she needed to be nerfed.

Kirina I agree she was ok.

Also Lemon didn’t get nerfed and yeah that sucks

1 Like

I think you just listed most of the reasons that make this one of the best updates we’ve had in a long time.

4 Likes

Yes because you didnt play with they
You use Scorpiogeist,also a extremely killer monster,let’s ask a nerf for him too
Dont make my smyle
This update suck in all ways

In the last update the sleep was good
If you nerf the sleep you must need to nerf the poison and the stun
If something like this happen Neo will be broken
So
Why this against sleep
Stun and Poison have to more chanves of work and didnt make nothing to this

2 Likes

@NMEduck is a Novadrake user. I don’t think there’s a single Novadrake user in this server that DOESN’T think Novadrake was unbalanced (it probably still is but oh well).

Scorpiogeist has lower defence than Novadrake, its main sweeping move is 200sec, it has two glaring weaknesses (Chrono/Toxic Killer) no Hold Ground, no option to heal to full and most importantly he doesn’t have 60SEC STUN WAVE

I agree with nerfing Stun, since it’s a very oppressive strategy. It needs a nerf and the Devs had the perfect occasion to do the first move by nerfing Novadrake’s Stun Wave. We will have to wait until another update.

Poison though, it’s been heavily nerfed since it’s now barely usable in FL so I’d be careful. The Devs need to do something against the abundance of Poison Endgames (mine included).

1 Like

I know
But remember Scorpio have stun converter
Thats make him a extremely killer monster because if you stun he take turn and if you don’t stun the other monster of the team kill to

The part of Nova

Maybe he is a killer monster
But have to much things in counter
Stun Assassin
And himself take live to attack
He SS was a joke because the most of times was impossible use it for monster like Scorpio and his Inffected Camp

Bruh I was one of the top novadrake users for quite some time lol 60tu is fine. Also scorpiogeist got nerfed like two days after I hatched it but I’m fine with that bc 85tu double poison eater was excessive. Novadrake is an insane sweeper and much stronger than scorpiogeist because of how it can take over games with the right setup.

Lol I am a nova stun/aoe spamer taught by @Alvarez the greatest aoe spamer ik how deserved that nerf was and tbh its not even a nerf for me boi

1 Like

It’s actually the best update in a while! A lot of issues pointed out by the community were assessed. I don’t know what’s not to like about it.

Novadrake originally had 60TU skills. It was a completely unnecessary buff it had years ago to make them 50TU (people were asking shield entrance to change to HG, nobody asked for the TU to get reduced). So in some ways it’s just a buff that’s been reverted.

Scorpiogeist has received three heavy nerfs:

• auto-poison all no longer poisons itself (used to basically mean it was sleep immune and always had at least toxic strike charged)
  • speed reduced from 80% to 60%
  • raw double poison eater TU increased from 100 to 200
  • (bonus) toxic entrance disabled for first 100s of a battle, reducing the potential for poison combos with Scorpio

@DMG_Death_Lord Are we really going to claim Scorpio needs a nerf? And sorry but it was quite widely agreed in the community that 50TU moves are too fast.

3 Likes

I remember crismond fl for this one
ironically he didn’t have a scorpiogeist until now

well Lucifelle got nerfed for no reason.
Most people will be happy with nerf …
Did anyone try out the new legendary polymerisation? Is it any good?