Upcoming game of hordes setup

I’m thankful I have shiva but I need another Omegamid and Vorabook for Pola. Either way I’m happy with the current setup lpl

Everything you need is Shiva, a monster with accelerate, a monster with knockback and stun bombers

1 Like

@DM_Colossus For the really tough battles in this event you need full control. You can’t simply take hits from the enemies and keep healing up with HP share. It goes up to 60 enemies in a battle then the final challenge battles have 70-100.

What I do is build around Shiva completely. Polaboss can be substituted for another sweeping monster with HG.

(Note: This screenshot was from ages back, before things had secret skills. I have all SS on and I use Armavolt rather than Mossgoliath because Centaureon can’t counter strike it)

General idea is stun stun stun with Auro creating a second copy of each. Deathwarg kills the Auro then itself to get to the second round and Pola comes in as a second sweeper.

1 Like

yea I don’t think I have the monsters to be able to pull this off. don’t have polaboss or aurodragon

It’s really more you wont be able to mimic that strategy. At the end of the day, it’s a survival and endurance based mode. Build your team accordingly and you will be fine.

What if you used that thlug that has unlimited sendback and accelerated it so the tu was below 120 and kept a loop of shocking entrance mons entering to maintain an infinite stun lock?

4 Likes

Lol Nice Idea…u only need 6-7 mon to make it work insanely

would this actually work. only issue I could see is if there was a mon on opponent team with instant turn when arriving on battlefield.

does exelerate work indefinatly or do u have to keep using it.

n wouldn’t this strategy not work on stun immune monsters. and be ruined by stun absorbers

You need a protector thats all.there is vids on Yt about game of hordes it’s pretty great.

You only need three mons to not be stun immune then it’s a 4v1. If you have a crescendo mon then that’s all the rest you need. I actually don’t have more than one shocking entrance mon so I’m not sure if that would work…

What about GOLDTAIL+Polareon+Cele+some stun
Sleep with GOLDTAIL+nightmares grip from Polareon then cele uses finishing snap…my friend uses it in UC… I thought it might be useful in GoH

centaureon destroys it also any stun entrance or sleep entrance

yea there is only like 6 monsters who have it n there mostly all legendary n mythic
well that’s for shocking entrance. stunning entrance is 80 sec stun n would keep chain working

question is would 80 be enough to sustain stun lock?

More than anything this will about trial and error for you. Keep on trying different combinations to see what works with the mons you have.

How about something like this:

3 Likes

atrahasis is boss,i use him to necro stunners and interesting opponent monster

Lul, really an 1d0l

1 Like

#Bronzeshell :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

All u need is Novadrake AoE spam in the lower levels😃

2 Likes

Agree